Three

''You're getting what?!'' Dimitri exclaims as his eyes widen in surprise

          ''You're getting what?!'' Dimitri exclaims as his eyes widen in surprise. Everyone in the restaurant has stopped talking as they turn to look at us but neither of us really cared, especially when Dimitri is the owner of the hotel.

          ''I'm getting married,'' I repeat before leaning on my seat after taking a sip of the red wine. My lips curve up into a smirk as he continues to look at me in disbelief which is quite true. I've told him I wouldn't want to get married until at least I reach forty but now . . . I'm a twenty-six year old bachelor who's admitting to his guy best friend about getting married.

          He laughs, ''Okay . . . where are the cameras at? You got me, Aidan. You got me really, really good and I believed you,'' He says, continuing to chuckle before taking a sip of his drink while his eyes are busy wandering around to look for cameras.

          With a deep sigh, I shake my head. Kenna and Dimitri are no different, thinking that I'd drag in a few cameramen to take scenes of this when I've been dead serious the whole time. I roll my eyes at the amount of annoyance overflowing in my body as I look out the window.

          We're high up which makes it possible for us to see the city just by looking out the window. This has got to be the best view at night—no doubt.

          ''No, no, no. Wait a second,'' He raises his index finger up before leaning forward, ''You got someone pregnant, didn't you? That's why you're getting married?'' He asks, his eyes showing concern with slight worry which causes me to laugh as I lean my head back—enjoying the look on his face just by this sudden news.

          ''No one got anyone pregnant, okay? I'm getting married and that's it,'' I reply with a smile on my face, imagining the look on my mother's face when I tell her about this. It better be priceless because for once, I actually feel like recording her reaction, especially when I'll tell her that her daughter-in-law will be Kenna . . . her son's best friend.

          Dimitri smiles, ''This isn't you, man. A week ago, your face was on the cover of the damn newspaper with some girl clinging onto your arm and now you're telling me that you're getting married which is . . . hard to believe,'' He adds.

          ''If you didn't get someone pregnant, why else would you end up here and saying that you're getting married? I thought I had to wait for another twenty-years,'' He continues to laugh while I listen to his remarks.

          ''You know my mother . . . she has been controlling my life ever since I got a bit too much with women. She has been comparing me with my brother and also setting me up on dates that I never wanted to go,'' I state the truth, ''She threatened me that if I don't bring my future wife to our family gathering this weekend, she'll ask me to marry Shin-hye,''

          He bursts out into laughters before running his fingers through his dark brown hair, ''Oh my god, of course you wouldn't want to marry Shin-hye. Let me guess, you set up a contract with someone and pay her like . . . one million dollars. She agrees to be your wife for an amount of time before you two get a divorce and you'll say she cheated on you and you'd be too heartbroken to move on,'' He points which makes me scoff.