Four

''Oh my god,'' Dimitri moans, eyes rolling

          Then, he continues to bite onto his hamburger, making me furrow my brows. The way he chews it and continuously moaning with pleasure, leaves me slightly uncomfortable. My eyes wander around to look at a couple of women glancing towards our direction before giggling.

          ''This is so good,'' He swallows, tilting his head to the side and taking another bite.

          Dimitri is no different than Kenna, they both miserably enjoy food. They are the easiest people to bribe because . . . only with food. I don't need to pay them with a large amount of money or buy them something expensive because as long as I pay for their lunch, they're pretty much happy.

          Which explains why we're both sitting in a restaurant, letting Dimitri enjoy his hamburger while he can. He seems to cherish the moment as he pays attention to nothing but his food. As I clear my throat, I glance down at my wrist watch—looking at the time.

          ''Let's go,'' He says, finishing his last bite before taking a sip of his water.

          As soon as I've paid for the bill, we both walk out of the restaurant and straight towards my car, seeing Gerald opening the door for the two of us. I step inside the car and see that Flynn is playing with a game on his phone which he quickly closes, clearing his throat.

          ''Have you called Kenna?'' I decide to ignore his previous action before scrolling down at my phone, seeing that there are a couple of texts from my mother, reminding me of my future wife at the gathering.

          He nods, ''I have.''

          My eyes focus onto the back of his head, waiting for him to continue but he keeps quiet. I let out a deep sigh, gesturing for Gerald to begin driving. The whole car remains silence with nobody daring themselves to speak, especially not Flynn.

          I let my ego slip, ''What did she say?''

          ''She'll be at the hospital until five. Then, she will go home with no stops. She even refused to have dinner with me . . . the invitation that you planned,'' He replies.

          Before Flynn called Kenna, I practically told him the whole idea of the conversation. So, it was Flynn's job to ask her about her day and how long she'll be at the hospital but it's currently Dimitri's job to plan the whole proposal.

          He has not yet given me ideas or even ways to start the proper proposal but he said about going down on one knee, which is considered important as I've known. It's like a symbol; a man would go down, just for the woman he loves but the situation is pretty much different for us.