{Brofist 2}

{Hey guys! This is part 2 of brofist, as you can see in the title
Hope you guys enjoy!}

Jack's Pov

*at pax*

While me and (y/n) are at my booth, people took pictures of me and her.

People also talked about something called '(s/n)' ( (s/n) means ship name of u and jack)

I don't even what (s/n) means!

I heard lots of fans wanting me and (y/n) to kiss.... I hope they know she's not my girlfriend. At least not yet...

We continued signing people's autographs and accepting gifts until everybody left.

"Hey (n/n)?! Do you have any youtubers you like?" She looked at me with her eyes glowing brightly.

"Hell yeah! You, Markiplier, Lordminion777, CinnamonToastKen. But my favorite is the one and only, PEWDIEPIE!!!!!" She giggled and jumped around like a child getting their first ice cream.

"Ok, that's good. But......" I continued. While she was looking at me curiously.

"DO YOU WANNA GO SEE THEM?!?!" I yelled at her face

"Yaaaasssss. Yas I do!"

"Well then let's go!" I dragged her to everybody's booth except Pewd's.

She looked so happy with all her little free merchandise stuff from the youtubers.

"Thank you jack! That was Sooo awesome!!! I'm so glad I got to meet them!"

"Hold on! I have a surprise for you!!" I dragged her off to someone's booth. While I covered her eyes.

When we got there, I uncovered her eyes.

She let out a squel of joy and sprinted to the booth.

"Hey Jack! How's it going bro?" He gave me a brofist while looking at (y/n)

"Hey felix! This is my friend, (y/n). She's a huge fan, as you can see." I pointed to the girl who was fangirling like crazy.

He laughed and walked over to her

(Y/n)'s Pov

I was so nervous! I'm meeting my favorite youtuber! I'll have to thank jackieboy later.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw someone walk up to me

"How's it going, bro? I heard your a big fan!" Pewds held up his fist. Omg! Pewdiepie is actually talking to me! I'm eternally screaming.

I brofisted him and smiled "Yeah, I am! My names (Y/n) (L/n), but you can call me (Y/n)." I smiled widely, still not believing that a famous youtuber is standing next to me AND talking to me!

"Ok, (Y/n). My names Felix Kjellburg, if you didn't know. You can call me Felix!"

"Felix, can you sign the back of my shirt?" You turned around to show him where to sign

"Yeah! Sure" He grabbed a black sharpie and signed his signature, along with something else.

I turned my shirt around to see he wrote his phone number too.

I looked up at him and smiled.

"It was nice meeting you, (Y/n)! Text me sometime." He winked and went to say something to jack.

"Hey, (n/n), can you go grab me that bottle of water?" Jack pointed behind me

"Yeah" I got the water and when I turned back around, I dropped his water and gasped while small tears make their way to my eyes.

I see Jack holding a sign that says in big letters, 'Be my girlfriend?'

While Felix is holding a sign that's pointing to Jack, also in big letters, that says, 'Be his girlfriend!'

"YES!!!!" I shout while running up to jack and hugging him.

"Yes, I'll be your girlfriend. And thank you for today!" I mumbled in his chest

I saw jack high-five Felix. Both boys are smiling and felix walks away.

Jack hugs me tight and says, "I love you!"

I hug him tighter and reply back, "I love you too!"

{Hey mah lil bosses! Sorry it was so long! I hope you enjoyed it! And if you liked it, give that vote button a push! Buh-bye!}

Frosty, out