{Angels}

{Hey mah lil bosses! I hope y'all aren't mad that I haven't been updating. I'm going to do this one and a request then I'll find out a good updating schedule. **TRIGGER WARNING***}

(Y/n)'s pov

'fat'

'Ugly'

'Worthless'

'Go End yourself'

Words like that float through my head everyday and are told to me everyday. I've been thinking about doing the last one...

I get up for school and look at myself in the mirror. I turn to my side to get a better view of my stomach. 'Fat'

I sigh and take a strand of my hair and tuck it behind my ear. I look at my face in the mirror. I stare at my shiny (e/c) eyes. 'Ugly'

I get dressed for school. Knee high boots, a black jacket, and black tights, and a black tank top. No, I'm not emo or goth. I just like black. I trudge my way downstairs and grab my bag and head outside. When I get outside, I'm greeted by my friend, Sean.

"Hey (Y/n)! How's life treating ya?" He doesn't know my thoughts

"Terribly. It's treating me terribly." I whisper as I look at the concrete.

"What was that?" I glanced up at him to see his bright ocean blue eyes and the warm smile on his face.

"I'm doing great!" I put on a smile as the bus pulls up. We both step on the bus and sit next to each other. I lean on the window and look outside of it. The blur of the outside as we drove off to school. As I was left with my thoughts, I felt something hit the back of my head lightly. I feel around on the back of my head and feel something wet. Blood? Nope, no blood. Just a spit ball. I turn around to see who the person is that spit it at me. I see Marcel sitting there smirking at me. He thinks he's better than me, that's probably true.

I frown and continue looking out the window

"Hey (n/n), are you okay?" He looked at me with care

"Yeah, Yeah, I'm fine!" I give him a 'smile'

The bus pulls up to the school. We all get off.

"Bye (Y/n)!" Jack waves off as he goes with his friends. His friends didn't like me. His 'friends' were Marcel, Mark, And Felix

I ran into the school as it started to rain. When I walked through the doors. All eyes were on me. People whispered to each other about me, thinking I can't hear. Don't worry, this happens every day of my worthless life.

When I get to my locker, I see Marcel standing there along with Felix and Mark.

"Hey, Bitch!" Marcel spat in my face. The halls were clear of people, except for us.

Mark pushed me and I fell to the floor. He got down next to me and pinned my arms above my head so I couldn't move my arms away. I kicked my feet around and accidentally Kicked Marcel. Marcel growled and Felix got down and sat on my legs. My legs burned from the wheat being put on them.

Marcel got down next to me and growled. "You like to kick people, huh?" He kicked my side and I let out a light whimper. Mark and Felix laughed as tears bubbled up.

"Aww. Is someone about to cry?" He kept kicking me to where I started to spit out blood. I cried and cried until they finally stopped