{Blizzard}

{Hey mah lil bosses! It's snowing here in Texas. Is it snowing where y'all are at? Well, anyway enjoy the chapter!}

Jack's pov

(Y/n) was going grocery shopping while I stayed home. I was currently watching the news while eating cookies. It was in the middle of winter so it's pretty cold. I heard a lot of swishing noises outside, it's probably the wind.

I heard a loud buzzing sound on the news, meaning something happened or is about to happen. I finished my last cookie and looked up.

"Attention all people in Athlone, Ireland. There's a major blizzard happening in just 5 minutes. Whatever you do, stay inside and DO NOT go on the roads. It's very dangerous. 5 have already died and 7 are badly injured. Now back to you Ms. AssWaffle" I turned off the news went to get my phone just incase (y/n) called me.

Just as I expected, I soon got a call by the one and only.

Jack- "Hey Baby, are you alright?"

(Y/n)- "Hey love! Um well, the car crashed and the road is filled with snow. No one else is out here. The snows at 2 feet right now and I need help, so I called you. I'm scared"

Jack- "oh no. I'll find a way over there. I'll call my friend to come pick me up and then we'll find you. Alright? Just stay warm. We're coming. I love you"

(Y/n)- "I love you too!"

She whimpered the last part like she was about to cry.

I called my friend. I waited a couple seconds for him to answer

{N-Nogla, J-Jack}

N- "Hey jack. What's up?"

J- "hi Nogla! Well I need help with something

N- "Okie. What do ya need help with?"

J- "(Y/n) took the car to go grocery shopping and on her way home she got stuck In a blizzard. The snows 2 feet tall and I have no way to go get her. Can you come pick me up and take me too her?"

N- "I'm already on my way to ya. I have blankets, jackets, gloves, and all that good stuff. Call (Y/n)to see how things are going. Tell her that I love her and hope she's safe. Bye"

J- "Bye"

I wipe the sweat off my forehead and get on my phone and am getting ready to call my love. Oh, did I mention that Nogla is (Y/n)'s older brother? Yeah..... now back to calling (y/n)!

Jack- "hey love. How is everything going?"

(Y/n)- "oh everything going fine! I'm just stuck in a blizzard. That's all" she giggled

Jack- "oh haha. You're funny. I called your brother and he's coming to pick me up. We're gonna be coming to get you when he gets here."

(Y/n)- "Great! I can't stand it out here any longer"

Jack- "he also said he loves you and hopes you're safe

(Y/n)- "aww. I love him too! Please hurry. The snows piling up and its getting cold"

*Ding Dong*

Jack- ok, love. Noglas' here. I love you!

(Y/n)- I love you too.

We both hung up and I bolted towards the door with my stuff

Nogla was already back in his car with the heat on high "let's go get my sister!" He declared as he sped off towards the road

We drove around the road for 10 minutes until we saw someone waving there hands around like crazy. Nogla drives faster and we reach the person. It was (y/n). Honesty, she looks terrible, but she's still pretty. Does that make sense? Her face is bright red and the only thing she has on is a light jacket, leggings, and knee high boots.

Nogla is out of the car and wrapping a blanket around her. He talked to her and she got in the car. She hugged me and said "I love you".

"We love you too" me and Nogla said in sync. We all laughed and drove home

But the car was left heartbroken because everybody left her to die in the cold

{Hey mah lil bosses! I hope y'all like this chapter! Can I get more requests please? I'm kinda running out of ideas. Thanks. Until next time, I'll see all of you in the next chapter. Buh-bye!

Frosty, out✌️