{I'm sorry}

{Hey mah lil bosses! Frosty here, and welcome back to Jacksepticeye Imagines. I hope you like it!}

(Y/n)'s pov

It's almost time to go visit Jack. If you didn't know, Jack was my boyfriend of 2 and a half years. He was going to propose to me, but something happened. I visit him everyday around noon.

I get dressed in a black shirt and sweatpants. I comb my hair and brush my teeth. I put a beanie on my head and put a light coat on. It's always cold in Ireland....

I get my purse and my keys and head towards the door. I get to my car and start driving. I've memorized his new address by heart.

I get to the place and get out of my small (f/c) car.

I open up the cold, metal gate and walk to his place. Step by step I see all the sad people nearby. It gets sadder every step I take. My head held low as I get closer

I get to his place and sit next to him. Tears welled up in my eyes start coming down like a waterfall.

"Jack, I hope you know how much I miss you." I lay my hand on the smooth, gray block of cement that's covered with stupid words.

I look at the words I hate the most.

'Here lies Sean William Mcloughlin

     A loving son, brother, and Fiancé'

I shake my head remembering that dreadful day.....

{flashback starts}

"I love you! Be safe." I blow a kiss and he pretends to catch it and put it in his pocket.

I giggle and wave at him, continuing to do the laundry. I hear the door shut and sigh in happiness.

My boyfriend, Jack, says he's going to get something for me. Oh how I love that man. I love him with all my heart. I start daydreaming about us getting married and having children and growing old together.

I get back to doing my laundry and finish it.

I go to the couch and turn on the Xbox and decided to play Gang Beasts with a couple of friends.

*Ding*

I heard my phone go off and pause my game.

Mi Amour💘: hey. I'll be home soon, love💓

Me: Great! I've missed u ever since u left😻

Mi Amour💘: I've missed u too! I hope you'll like my surprise I got you!

Me: I'll like anything u get me. As long as I have u😘

Mi Amour💘: Good. I love u so much

Me: I love u too

{20 minutes later}

Me: Jack?

Me: Sean, I'm starting to worry. Please answer me.

Me: At least text something so I know your ok....

{10 minutes after that}

I'm starting to worry about Jack. I've heard nothing from him. He isn't back yet when he said he would be back soon. It's been 30 minutes ever since he stopped texting me. Is he cheating on me? No, he would never do that. He's to caring to hurt someone like that. Maybe he just got stuck in traffic. Yeah, he's in traffic and he's probably fine.

*Ring Ring Ring*

I rush to my phone and answer without looking at the caller i.d.

"Hello? Jack?" I say holding the phone close to my ear, waiting for a response.

"Hello. Is this Ms.(L/n)?" I think of who this is that called me before answering.

"Um, Yes it is. Who is this?" I question while biting my lip nervously

"This is the police and we hate to inform you that Jack has gotten in a bad wreck.......He passed" I gasp. Dropping my phone with a hand over my mouth.

"No no no no no. NO!" I drops to my knees and scream and cry like a child throwing a tantrum.

I look at a shard of glass from the shattered phone and think.

'Do I want to be with Sean? Yes, but this is not what he would have wanted'

I decide to get up and drive to the scene.

{5 minutes later}

I close my car door and rush up to the scene.

I see Jack's body with a white blanket on top. I look around and see lots of blood everywhere. But something catches my eye. I walk over to the car, careful not to ruin anything, and peek in.

I see a black box opened a small bit with a beautiful Ring. The ring had a diamond in the middle and shiny (f/c) gems surrounding it. Inside the lid of the box, it says:

'(Y/n), will you marry me?' He was going to propose? I grab the ring and slip it on my ring finger

"Yes, I'll marry you" I say in a whisper

{End of flashback}

I sob a bit into the gravestone

"Life is not a fairytale. when you are happy, life rips it away and laughs at your sadness and pain" I say to the grave. I kiss my ring finger and place my hand on his grave.

"I'm sorry, Mi Amour"

{So sad😣😢 I hope you guys like this sad Imagine. And as always, I will see you people in the next chapter. Buh-bye

Frosty, out✌🏼}