{Missing 2}

{Hey mah lil bosses! I'm sick today, so I thought, 'Why not update my book? My lil bosses will be glad I did!' So here I am now writing this. I hope ya'll enjoy this chapter!!}

*Jack's pov*

No. Did I hear him right?

"I got a call from someone saying that (Y/n) is in a hospital in California! I already have plane tickets and we leave tommorow! Pack your bags!" (F/n) said to me and (m/n), who were standing there with our mouths wide open.

(M/n) put her hands over her mouth with tears of joy down her face. She runs over to (F/n) and hugs him tight

"We've found our baby girl!" She cries into his shoulder as I stand there in shock. (Y/n) is in a hospital? Is she okay? Gosh I hope nothing bad happened to her.

I run up to my room to grab my suitcase and start packing.

After 5 years we're this close to finally finding her. I'm so excited to see my (n/n) again. She probably hates me though. What if I'm the reason she's in the hospital?

It's been 5 years and we find out she's In the hospital. What if she's close to death?

'No sean. Don't think like that. Stay positive.'  My brain said to me.

I really do hope she's okay. I really have missed her.

*time skip to morning*

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

Ugh.....It's morning time already?

I looked over to my alarm and it said it was 7:30 am.

I got up and got dressed and headed downstairs.

(F/n) was cooking bacon and eggs.

"Mmh. Smells good, (F/n)! Do you know what time we leave?" I asked while rubbing my eyes.

"Thanks! We should leave by about 1" He said swishing the uncooked eggs in the pan.

I patiently waited for breakfast to be finished.

(F/n) grabbed 3 plates all in his hands at the same time and set them at the table. On for me, one for (m/n), and one for (f/n).

I started to eat my food. Mm. Delicious!

"Soo Sean, (m/n), do you have your bags packed?"

"I just have to pack a few more things then I'll be ready." (M/n) said.

"I'm just have to pack a few more things, too!" I said smiling

"Great!" He said taking his plate to the sink.

I placed mine and (m/n)'s dishes in the sink and started to wash them.

After I finished washing them, I ran upstairs to freshen up. I took a shower and brushed my teeth and hair. By then, it was 9 am.

I finished packing. I had packed a couple pairs of clothes, a toothbrush, a phone charger, a mp3 player, and headphones.

I decided to head to Starbucks.

I brought my phone and started walking to Starbucks. I walked through the door to Starbucks. It had a fresh smell of cinnamon.

I walked up to Felix, the cashier person. Me and him are really good friends.

"Yo Sean! What's up?" He knew about (Y/n) and what happened. I had a big smile on my face.

"(Y/n)'s in a hospital in cali! We're leaving today to go see her."
He was one of (Y/n)'s best friends.