School

Tahani POV

I hate waking up at 6:00 in the morning especially when it's the first day back to school. While I'm waiting for my brother to get ready to drop me off I decide to text my friend Kaycee since I barely got to talk to her this summer. (K= Kaycee, T= Tahani)

T: Hey

K: Hey

T: Are you going to school today

K: No I have 2 competitions today sorry 😔

T: It's okay I guess but do you have your schedule yet?

K: Yes here's my schedule

T: Oh we only have 2 classes together and lunch

K: That is still good I guess. I have 2 classes with Tati

T: Do you have classes with anybody else

T:??? 👀 

K: I have 5 classes with Gabe and Will and 3 with Anneston

T: Oh so I'll have a class with you, Gabe, and Will right

K: Yea 2 actually

K: Hey T. I got to go get ready for travel

About 3 minutes later Kaleyl was ready to go

***At School ***

Once I get into the school I go to the safest place to make sure I don't get list. THE OFFICE. When I get there I see 2 familiar faces, Gabe and Kenneth. Once they spot me they come and squeeze me until my body's numb. "Will is sick but he says he was coming since he doesn't want to be a new student." Kenneth laughs out. "Why are you laughing" I ask. "Because everybody's a new student the first week of school. So what he said was dumb" he explains. "We were going to ask you about Tati" Gabe states, Kenneth still laughing."It's not that funny dude chill" I say. The woman asks me my name and grade. After I'm done I wait on Gabe and Kenneth so we can find a teacher to show us to our classes. We all have our first class together and I have Kenneth in my second class too. First class we have is Spanish."Hey sit near me" I tell them, Gabe sits in front of me and and Kenneth sits beside him. When the teacher comes in she introduces herself in spanish so I didn't understand a word she said. She showed us a quick slideshow so we could get to know her and she started rolecall. "Tahani" she calls. "Here" I say and she asks me if she said it right. She goes through a few more names when she says "Finally a normal name" and she says "Gabe" "I'm right here" he says with a trademark smile. The girl to my right makes a disgusted face I don't know if she has a past with him or something. "Paul... Paul... Paul" she says no one responds "Paul Jose" She states firmly" It's Kenneth" my friend says "That's not what my paper says, so do me a favor and don't make me say your name that many times again" She says suddenly angry. "My name is Kenneth Paul San Jose" he says just as mad.

A/N: Pretend they mix grade levels. The next few chapters are info about other supporting characters.
I hope you liked it Vote plz