I Might Be Flirting

Kida's POV

  "Hey what's your name?" I ask a girl with curly hair. "Hey I'm Tahani, why, wassup" she says "I need help getting to my next class and I was wondering if you could help me?" I ask/told her. "Sure, can I see your schedule?" She asks. "Here ya go" I say passing it to her. We start walking downstairs. "So I'm taking you to math honors let's go" she says making a right onto G Hall and a left onto H Hall. "Hey Mr. Knight you have a new student this is Kida" she tells the tall bald headed man. "Well Mr. Kida I you enjoy your semester with us and hopefully there is no trouble go sit down next to Archer." I start walking and Tahani stops me. "You have the next 2 classes with me, meet me at the the end of this hall okay." She says to me and I nod.

  Soon as the class ends and I meet up with Tahani. "Hey you ready to go to dance class?" She says smiling and doing a back handspring almost hitting a boy, "sorry" she says. "Watch where the fuck your going" the boy says and she rolls her eyes and mimicks him. "Just so you know I would've said something but it's my first day and I'm trying not to get in trouble I tell her and we start walking to our class. "It's okay" she says.

  "So you're a dancer do you think you're a better dancer than me?" I ask doing the wave with my arms and pretend to toss something up she does it to and pretends she's catching it. "What do you think?" She says with a smile. "I think you could probably outdance me by a little bit." I say putting my arm around her without noticing at first but she doesn't push me away since she's on her phone not paying attention she almost walks intothe door but I open it for her to walk through. "Thank you" she says still paying attention to her phone. "What is so great on your phone?" I say laughing at her. "I'm playing Episode, it's highly addictive" she tells me. "I see I see" I au grinning as I pull her out of people's walk way. "Did you know it was 11:17" I tell her and for the first time in our walk she looks up and darts away.

  After I catch up to her we walk into the building. "Ms. Lanier this if Kida he's a new student" she says to the young woman who I believe is the teacher.

  "Well Mr. Burns I'm your sub for today my sister is sick so possibly for the rest of the week" she tells me, I just nod. "Kida what style of dance would you like to do?" The young woman asks. "Ummm Hip-hop" I tell her thinking about if I want to do another style. "Great Tahani tell, show, or explain to him what you're doing. "Okay so we're in groups and we're making a dance and everyone in the group has to make a contribu–" I cut her off. "Hey can I get your number? I know that wasn't smooth but you seem really nice and laid back and I would love to hang out with you sometime plus you're pretty cute." I tell her with my smile, she smiles and walks away then she turns around "I've barely known you but you'll get it eventually." She says continuing to walk away.

I'm not giving up that easy.

A/N: Kida made a move on Tahani!!!