New students

***** TWO MONTHS LATER *****

Gabe's POV

  It's been a month since I found out that Kenneth and Yazzmin were going out. What makes it so bad is he didn't tell me and neither did she but I heard it from somebody in 3rd period. When asked him he denied it but I had it confirmed by Tahani, Will, and Sean. Eventually he had no choice but to admit it. He tells me they've been DATING FOR 2 MONTHS. Right now we're not on speaking terms.

  Mrs. Rochelle told us to get in groups of five and the whole classroom scattered. Me and Tahani were working together when Kenneth and Yaz ask to join our group, I shake my head no and Tahani gives me a rude look as did Yazzmin. "Come on he's our friend" Tahani says. "No he's your friend he made it obvious he's not mines." I say. "Fine then I'll join y'all's group" Tahani says picking up her stuff. "Fine you can work with us but you have to stop the faces" I say to Yazzmin and she just nods. We have four people in our group everybody else has five. "Hey class we have a new student." Mrs. Rochelle says but honestly my whole group is focused on our work.

  "Everybody this is Kaycee." Me, Tahani and Kenneth's neck snapped so fast we were all on our feet running to hug her. Yazzmin and the rest of our class looked so confused but we didn't care we were ecstatic to see her. "Kaycee they're working in groups you can work with them as long as your actually working." Mrs. Rochelle said. 

  When we go sit down there is a knock at the door Kenneth can you open the door Tahani and Kaycee come here " Mrs. Rochelle asks and I'm left left with Yazzmin but not for too long because Kenneth comes back and its just us. "I'm showing her around the school." Tahani whispers in my ear. "Okay" I say and they walk out the door, then reality hits me I'm stuck alone with Yazzy and Kenny. "Okay class we have another new student."