Practice

Kenneth POV

  We are finally at the end of the day. Tahani is in my last class. "The school makes our schedule look short with 4 classes but those 4 classes are long and cold." I say to Tahani as we're waiting for the others. "It really is there was a girl in my second period she was wearing a sleeveless crop top with a short sleeved vest and booty shorts and sandals. She looked like she didn't have a problem at all !!!" She said a little shocked at her own voice.

  We are waiting on Will, Sean, and Gabe when a pretty girl from our first class walks by with a group of her friends. "Hey do you wanna go look for them with me?" Tahani asks. "Sure" is all I say. "I'll look upstairs you can look down here." She tells me. "I'll call you if I find them. You do the same okay?" I tell her, she nods then darts upstairs on the search for our friends. Soon as I started off on my search I hear someone behind me. "Hey Paul" a female voice says. I turn around and see the girl from first period. "Hey, my name's Kenneth" I say. "Well Kenneth I'm Yazzmin." She tells me and my phone starts ringing.

(KE=Kenneth, T=Tahani)

KE: Hey Tahani

T: They're not up here. Are they down there?

KE: No they're not down here

She ends call.

  "Doesn't look like you were looking too much" she says looking between me and Yazzmin then pointing behind us. They were coming out of a classroom. "Are y'all ready to go?" Sean says. "Where is Gabe?" I ask. "He got checked out early." Will says. I turn and ask Yazzmin if she's a car rider or walker. "I'm a car rider" she says. "Oh, can I talk to you over there?" I ask. "Sure she said looking at everybody then walking with me. " Here's my number" we say at the same time exchanging them she looks at me and smiles. "So where are you guys going" she asks as we're walking back to the group. "Dance class." I tell her. "You dance? I don't know why but you seem like a baller y'know like basketball" she says . "I do that too, I also sing and act too" I tell her with a smile. "Hey my mom's here, I gotta go text me later ok" she says walking away. "I will" I yell to her.

  "So Who Was That!!!" Sean screams in my ear. "That was a human like just like me." I say pushing him out of my way. "Her name is Yazzmin" I tell him. When we get to the complex we run into Will and he dispersed us. Sean goes to Nika, I go to Matt, and Big Will and Tahani go to Will and Janelle.

  "When I get there I see have, Anneston, and Bailey in the corner talking. "Hey they say in unison when they see me and I just wave and joined in there conversation. " Kenneth isn't my my ex in our class" Gabe asks me. "I honestly don't know any of your exes" I tell him. "You don't remember I use to go out with Yazzmin she sits behind you." After he said that I froze up and figured out what kind of friend I was.

A/N: Yazzmin is played by Victoria Moroles from Teen Wolf