Video Famous

Tahani POV

  "Leon were working in groups why don't you join Gabe's" I hear as me and Kaycee are standing outside of the door. When we walk in there is a boy sitting in my seat. "I guess I'll sit on the floor" I say and Gabe stands up. "Sit there" he says pointing at the chair. Since I have a seat now I sit down and Gabe decides to sit on me. "Get off, you're squishing me I'm little" I say hitting his back. "Guys am I crazy or do you hear somebody?" He asks and there's quite a bit of no's. "Oh yes you guys did hear somebody, that somebody was me" I say hitting his back harder but he still doesn't budge. "Get off of me Gabezilla" I whisper yell so we don't get in trouble. "Change the G in my name to a B." he says. I have to think for a minute "Ewww no way" I almost scream. "I guess I'm not moving" he says after the chorus of laughter. "Oh come on give me something else." I beg. "Fine, say I'm your favorite boy in this classroom" he tells me and I think about it it's not so bad. "Okay you're my favorite boy in this class" I yell. "I see where I stand" Kenneth says and I give him a hug.

  "Tahani and Kaycee when did y'all get back?" Ms Rochelle asks walking over to us. "About 20 minutes ago" I tell her looking at the clock. "Leon have you seen the school" she asks him. "Yes ma'am" he says. "Okay then time to embarrass you two" she says pointing at the boy and Kaycee. "Class go back to your seats" she yells and the class is back in their seats. "Class miss Kaycee is going to introduce herself." Our teacher says. Kaycee gets up and started walking slowly when she gets in front of me I push her the rest of the way and she gives me a dirty look and I just smile at her. " Kaycee just tell us a few things about yourself like your name, age, favorite color, family, hobbies, etc."

  "Hi, my name is Kaycee Rice I'm 14 from Woodland Hills, California, I have an older brother named Devon and an older sister named Kylie, I'm also a dancer." She says. "You see that want so hard but I have a question. What style of dance do you do?" Mrs. Rochelle asks. "I'm trained in all styles but my favorite is open and hip-hop." She says smiling. "OK you're going to have to show us later " the teacher says. "Okay Leon it's your turn Kaycee you may go sit down" and age does.

  "Hi, I'm Leon Burns but I go by Kida, I'm 14 from Sacramento, California I have 7 other siblings and I'm also a dancer." He finishes with a smile and might I add he has a very, very, very nice smile. "Okay so I have a class full of dancers. Kida what style of dance do you do?" Or teacher asks. "I am a hip-hop animator." He says with another smile. "Can you show us" she asks. "Can I show you a video?" He asks and she nods.

  He goes to the computer and types in KidatheGreat  and clicks on a video he's really good in the video stops and the class is clapping for him. At my old schools people clapped for me I loved that feeling. "Any of my other dancers got videos on here they want to show?" Mrs. Rochelle asks. Me, Kaycee, Gabe, Kenneth, and a few others line up to show our videos. But looking at Kida's subscribers is a little intimidating. We watch a bunch of videos tool the end of class.

Kida's Video

Kaycee video

Gabe video

Kenneth video

Tahani video 2:28

A/N: Thanks for reading Tahani's video starts at 2:28 vote comment do what you gotta do 😘