• 11 •

"taehyung, honey, you're early" irene stated, not moving her eyes from the tomatoes she's chopping.

taehyung sighed tiredly as he step out of the pair of skinny black pantofels he's been wearing the whole day.

"i'm beat. being a company ceo is not as easy as you think irene."

and not just that. the past few days he's been worrying about jungkook who hasn't answered one of his calls nor giving him a text back.

hearing her husband hoarse voice, irene smiled brightly, "well you're in luck today! jiminie has been going out lately to his friend's huse and today is no difference, i was thinking od maybe... you, maybe i can ride you"

the male scoffed, "not today hun. like seriously, i'm not in the mood for sex."

"what has been gotten into you tae? you've been ignoring m request for us to have sex and always flack out on me!"

the long haired blond stomps out of the kitchen while stringing out curses. leaving a half cutted tomato and vegetables laying on the counter.

"right now, i'm a hundred percent sure i'm gay for jungkook..." taehyung mumbled, running a hand through his hair in frustration.

why did he never picked up his phone?

+

you have declined my taetae 's phone call

"i'm sorry namjoon-hyung. i promised, it won't happen again." he tapped the silent mode and re-opened his english textbook

namjoon rolled his eyes, seemingly annoyed. "now can we continue our lesson without anything cockblocking it?"

"yes, we an. i'm sorry hyung"

"god, stop appologizing kid. it's not entirely your fault."

"sorry hyu-"

"motherfucking jesus of- okay, start talking"

fuck, namjoon's angry.