• 12 •

From: Taedaddy
baby

From:Taedaddy
pls answer me.

From: Taedaddy
you haven't answered for a while.

From:Taedaddy
i know something is wrong.

From:Taedaddy
tell me.

From:Taedaddy
baby..
(read ✔)

...

"daddy." taehyung smiled as he turned around, only to frown as he saw his son.

"yes jiminie?" it just didn't feel the same as to jungkook calling him that.

"can i invite some friends over?" he pouted as he showed his father his puppy dog eyes, they usually wouldn't work on the older male anymore, but a certain person popped up, causing him to smile.

"who?" the younger boy smiled as he tapped his chin and thought of his friends.

"yoongi hyung and jungkookie" he giggled as the older man smiled.

perfect.

"of course jiminie. just- where's your mother?" taehyung knelt down as his son shrugged. "work, i think."

taehyung has been praising her late hours at work ever since. now, hearing his baby made him curious at to what he could be doing.

"daddy, i'm gonna call them now." jimin grinned as he skipped down the hall into his room, he grabbed his phone as he texted the two.

from: jiminie
to: kookie ♢, yoongi ♡
are you guys free ^-^

from: yoongi ♡
yeah, what's up bb

from: kookie ♢
well
wait
okay, now i am.

from: jiminie
to: kookie ♢, yoongi ♡
would you guys like to come over ^-^
just the three of us

from: kookie ♢
idk if i can

from: yoongi ♡
sure, why not.

to: kookie ♢
i can call your brother and tell him that you'll be with me (:

from: kookie ♢
really?
are you sure?

to: kookie ♢
don't worry bout it kookie ^-^

from: kookie ♢
okay, I'll go.

to: kookie ♢
btw my dad is here
message failed

jimin didn't bother to press resend as he locked his phone and ran to tell his daddy that they were coming.

meanwhile...

"so jimin called, he said that you're going to be with him?" junghyun questioned as jungkook nodded, not wanting to answer his brother.

"when i ask you a question, you answer!" junghyun shouted as he watched his younger brother flinch.

at times he did feel a little bad at how harsh he treated the younger male, but key word: little. to him, what the younger male was doing was a sin, which could also get them both in huge trouble.

"yes hyung. jimin asked me, and i said yes." jungkook whispered as the older male just shot him a glare at his words.

"you're only going for him right?" jungkook nodded as the older male snatched his phone out of his hand, and began to go through his texts.

"so you haven't replied to him?" jungkook shook his head. "change his name." junghyun spat. but no movement was made.

"i said, change it!" he shouted as jungkook fiddled with his phone and shakingly changed his name

change Taedaddy to Taehyung

"i guess that'll do... now go, bye." junghyun spat as he walked away, jungkook could feel tears welling up as he quickly walked out.

"stupid. stupid junghyun, stu-"

"jungkook?" the familiar voice caught his attention as he turned his head to spot namjoon in a car.

"oh, namjoon hyung." jungkook whispered as the older male tilted his head. "where you going?"

"to jimin's-"

"need a ride?" jungkook wanted to shake his head, but instead he nods. "sure..."

the ride was silent as the two would awkwardly smile at one another until they'd made their destination.

"thank you, namjoon hyung." jungkook whispered as namjoon gave him a small smile.

"oh, and hyung... i'm sorry about yesterday." jungkook whispered as the older  male waved him off. "just don't do that again.." jungkook nodded as he turned around, but only to stop as he heard the older male call out to him.

"are you free tomorrow?" namjoon questioned as jungkook tapped his chin and thought about tomorrow.

junghyun was working a late shift, he's still ignoring taehyung... "yes."

"i'll pick you up tomorrow at 10, okay?" with that the older male drove away before jungkook could nod..

as he made his way to the door, he felt as if he should remember something as he knocked.

after the third knock, a mint green hair male answered as he ruffled the younger boy's hair.

"yoongi hyung." jungkook whispered as he smiled at his hyung. "hello jungkookie, jimin and i are upstairs waiting for you."

"you can go back up, i'm just gonna remove my shoes." yoongi nodded before moving out of the way as he bolted up the steps.

the house smelled new to him as he hasn't been here for a while. after finally removing his shoes, he turns and runs quickly only to bump into a taller figure. as they both fall, jungkook shuts his eyes as he didn't want to see the person.
"i'm sorry, my bad!" instead of hearing an acceptance to his apology or a loud bark back, he had heard a deep voice, one that he'd thought that he'd never hear again...

"baby..."

---
aii, i suck