• 37 •

it's exposure time 🌚 + MUST READ THE NOTE AT THE END

as taehyung drove back home angrily at the boy not listening, his knuckles turned white, gripping his steering wheel tightly

as he walked in his home, a nice scent greets him as his eyes widen, he follows to the kitchen. only for his smile to drop as he sees irene.

"oh- baby, you're here" she smiled as she tries to kiss him, only to get shoved back. "what are you doing here?"

she frowned as she crossed her arms like a child. the male only rolled his eyes as he did the same, waiting for his answer.

"I'm here because I'm your wife" she snorted as he scoffed. shaking his head, he pulled her arm, leading her to the door. "yah, kim taehyung that's no way to treat your pregnant wife."

he stopped midtracks, dead silent. he felt as if he couldn't breathe nor move. hoping she was kidding, he turned. to his dismay she was smiley widely as she suddenly pulled out an ultrasound.

"pregnant for about a month, don't lie, we had sec that time while he was gone" she spat the last part as he suddenly felt his blood boil. "I was fucking drunk!"

"still! you shot your load in me with no condom" she spat as he paced back and forth. thinking, panicking, mostly panicking.

how could he get the boy back, if his slut of a wife is pregnant?

could it even be his? no, no... it can't be

"this can't be my child irene" taehyung hands back the ultrasound as her eyes turned from light to dark, fast. it took the male by surprise, but he didn't wanna show it. "it's your fucking baby, why can't you believe me"

+ YALL GOTTA READ THE NOTE AT THE END AFTER +

he scoffed as he shook his head. believing it could've been someone else's that she's banged. he sat on the couch as he ignored her, blocked her.

"I'm gonna tell jin." she spat as he instantly shot daggers at her. she silently looked away as she never liked that look. "he's fucking setting us both up, it's all your fault!"

"am I the one who threatened her boyfriend!" she spat as he stood up. "you told me to tell him that!"

"that was years ago, when he was still a student!" irene shouts. taehyung only rubs his face, stressed by everything. "care to fucking explain what you know, or I swear, I will make everyone know how you fucked nearly half of the high school boys when we were teachers"

he spat as he knew she had gotten better jobs because of good words from teachers. she looked at him with fury in her eyes, but closed them as she took a deep breath.

"fine... when you told hoseok to break up with seokjin, hoseok told him later that he was threatened by you. seokjin knew it had to be between us, so for years he's been getting help by some dude named jung-jung...uh, junghyun! and he helped him know more about you to destroy you, but then found out you were having an affair with his little brother. he got pissed, I didn't know till he told me when we... chatted. hoseok too, has been a part of it. in fact everything they did in front of you too was fake. fighting, crying, they still met once again a few months after your threat and their deal is that since they technically gathered a bunch of evidence of you two together while he was way, way underage.... they can arrest you."

his eyes widen as he looked away. they'd put him to jail, just for threatening and breaking up their relationship...

"so now you know" a voice popped up as he turned, hoseok was there. "hoseok, fu-"

he suddenly gets hit behind the head with a vase. as he fell, irene held the broken vase.

"the hell is seokjin?" she looked around. hoseok glared at her, "he's on his way. he just went to get the boy first."

she smirked as she threw the vase aside. bending over taehyung's body, she caressed his face.

"you should've been mine..."

---
NOTES:
IMMA BE POSTIN A PREVIEW OF MY JIMIN STORY RIGHT AFTER THIS, PLEASE COMMENT ANZ VOTE ON IT GUYS,

I REALLY WILL READ YOUR FEEDBACK.

Q: IS IT TAE'S BABY? 🌚
---
CONTINUE?
YES  OR  NO