• 35 •

as the two got to enter the security cameras room, well more like yoongi distracting the security guard by "flirting" jungkook quickly rewinds the tape to only discover a weird hooded man in all black, just dropping the bird before knocking.

you'd think seeing that scared the boy... but what got to him was how-as the hodded person seemed to look up into the camera. waving, before walking away.

"fuck, fuck, fuck-" as jungkook set the tapes back to normal, he immediately went out, only to find the lady staring admiringly as yoongi talked about his music. "and then I say, 'you like this chain?' and they all started laughing-"

he stops for a moment as he sees the boy motioning for them to go. he nods as he bids the girl a farewell. who only shoves something in his pocket, before winking as he ran off.

"did she just-"
"yeah, I won't" he scoffed as they went to the front desk. he groaned as he noticed the front desk man was different. "I got so used to the other dude, do you think he'll let me get a new card?"

"I mean he has too." yoongi states as the boy nodded. "pl- wait I know him"

yoongi walked up to him as the man looked up with wide eyes.

"yoongi?" the man smiled as yoongi waved the confused boy to come close. "my friend here, forgot his card in the room and now he can't get in."

the stranger laughed as he nodded.
"but our card man went to get lunch, I can ask our friend who works close.
.. he's good at opening things."

"is he near?" jungkook asks as the other man nods, "well he's visiting here that's why... he's popular"

Jung kook nods as he waits in the office with the front desk man.

"I feel like... I feel like I've seen you before?" the desk man whispered as jungkook tilted his head confused. "how..."

"oh- jimin!" he clapped as it made the boy jump. "excuse me...?"

"you're friends with him right?" the boy slowly nodded as the man stood up, "then you're the one that used to be with taehyung"

his eyes widen as he heard those words come out. confused yet also creeper out, he stood up.

"no, no, don't worry... I'm friends with taehyung kid, don't worry" he chuckled as jungkook slowly sat back down. wanting to change the topic, he looked around. "so... when will the card man get here?"

the desk man looked up only to smile as he got up. jungkook sighed as he waited, only to freeze as he heard a familiar voice. "yeol, where's the dude's room...?"

the boy looked around quickly as he tried to hide somewhere, only to turn as he bumps into someone. causing them to fall once more, with him on top, they fall on the floor.

Loud thud and splashes sound resonated to the room, they're both lucky the cups were made of plastic, but that still doesn't help the fact that their clothes are wet.

jungkook's eyes widen as he felt as if this was familiar from somewhere. looking down his eyes widen.... it was him. taehyung widened his eyes as he looks at the boy on top him, the soft raven hair are now damp, face glistened from the liquid making them look shiny, droplets of water runs down from his body to the shirt he wore, resulting the piece of clothing to cling onto his small frame, and Taehyung swore he didn't gulped.

they both stared at one another at the
Déjà vu. chanyeol comes in, eyes wide.

"you two are wet! oh god, let's go to your room" chanyeol sighed as he took them up. neither spoke a word as jungkook kept his distance.

but as the two of them entered a room, there was no one to stop them. no one to distract them... it was just the two of them.

"ok-" before jungkook could say anything, he gets pushed against the wall, causing his eyes to widen. "m-mr. kim-"

"shut up, don't say my name like that" taehyung states as he leaned close to the boy. jungkook's eyes widen as he immediately shuts them, trying to move as a far as he could. "open them"

jungkook's eyes slowly opened as he looked up at him. they were centimeters apart before taehyung licked his lips.

"I missed you..." jungkook only looked away as he didn't want to fall for it. when suddenly he felt something warm and soft against his lips. eyes widening as he realized taehyung was kissing him. he slowly felt his fists unclench as he blinked slowly, "t-taehyung..."

instead of changing quickly, the two end up making out by the door as yoongi and chanyeol smirked as they waited outside.

---

"don't let them live happily!" a stranger spat as the hooded figure sighed, "I'm trying my best okay..."

"shut up, and finish your job, it's that simple!" the stranger shouted as the hooded figure nodded, "will do..."

----

continue? 
yes  or  no

do yall wanna see what I look like (;;;