• 42 •

last chapter, all there's left is epilogue :") forgive me on this.
-
as jungkook holds onto taehyung’s hand waiting for him to wake up, a nurse comes in. jimin and yoongi stood up as the boy turned. she shook her head as she knew his question.

“sir, visiting hours are gonna be done soon…” jungkook looked down as he held onto the older male's hand tightly. he should've woken up by now, yet he hasn't.  “o-okay, thank you”

she gave them a sad smile, before bowing as she left. jimin stepped forward, as he placed a hand on the boy's shoulder. yoongi would, but all he could see was junghyun.

junghyun, junghyun, junghyun.

he'll always find himself as a killer… all thanks to irene, for ruining him.

yoongi takes a deep breath, before hugging the boy. jungkook hugs him tightly as he still, had no clue.
“thank you for saving us, you're the best hyung…” jungkook whimpered as the older male suddenly tensed, while jimin looked down. then the door opened.

it was two police officers.

“jeon jungkook?” the boy stood up as he bowed, the two adults looked at one another, before removing their hats as their eyes widen. “y-yes officers?”

“jungkook… somebody found a body today…. floating in a bag, already dead. in the water.” yoongi panicked as jimin held his hand tightly. they could run out, but that'd be too suspicious. “w-what… who?”

“jeon junghyun…” one whispered as jungkook drops his phone. feeling himself shake, he covered his mouth. shaking his head, he didn't accept it. “n-no, he's here! he's at home, i-i will call him right no-”

“kid…” the officers stopped him, as they pulled out junghyun’s phone. to show proof, he had a picture of them in his clear case at the back. jungkook broke down as he had just lost two most important people of his life. dropping his knees, he sobbed. “we're sorry, kid… for two of your losses”

he nodded as he shakily got up, bowing to the officers as they did the same. as they left, jungkook choked on his tears. yoongi bites his inner cheek, as jimin makes the first move.
he hugs him tightly as he rubbed his back.

“kookie, I'm so sorry…” jimin whispered as the boy held him tightly. “he was finally changing, a-and now-”

he only cries harder as he hiccups.
“y-you two probably have somewhere to go too, right? the bitch is still out there” jungkook hiccups as jimin shook his head. the boy makes a shakily sad smile. “you two can go… I'll persuade the nurse to let me stay somehow… just please, arrest that bitch, I know she probably did this to my brother”

before jimin could answer, yoongi nodded as he kissed the boy's forehead before pulling jimin out with him. they both felt a pang of guilt, running to the parking lot. as jimin drops his phone, yoongi didn't notice the boy stop as suddenly he enters the car-before jimin could run to him, a van comes, taking him as irene was clearly seen. yoongi growls as be drives fast, following the van as it suddenly stops on the abondment building next to the hospital.
---------------------------------------------------------
jungkook bit his inner cheek as he wiped taehyung’s face and body with a wet towel. tears dropping as he cried quietly. as he finished, he leans down kissing his lips gently.

“please wake up… I love you, I'm sorry for saying it late too…” he whimpered as he caressed the older male's cheek. “were you just too good for me, or we just not supposed to be together?”

a movement was finally made, as taehyung’s hand twitched. his nose scrunched as jungkook was gonna call the doctor, but a hand shakily grabbed his. he turns slowly as his breath hitched.
the older male's eyes slowly opened as they squinted, not adjusted to the light.

“i-i love you too…” taehyung whispered as he looked at the boy. jungkook hiccupped as he hugs him tightly. “you're all I have left”

as he sobbed, taehyung slowly hugs back as he nodded. “I'll be here for you baby, I'm here…”

he kisses him deeply as at first taehyung seemed surprised, but kissed back as he missed the boy's lips. the nurse popped her head in to excuse the boy, but seeing them like that, she made a small smile as she let's the boy stay. closing their door to show that they've been checked up as they stayed in each other's arms that night.

--------------------------------------------------------
jin and hoseok sat in their living room as they stared at nothing. they didn't know how to feel about anything anymore.

their intentions were only to make jungkook and taehyung break up, and make irene suffer the most… but instead, it all went downhill when irene threatens to kill one of them.

hoseok was the first to make the firs
the move, turning the younger male to face him. jin snaps out of it as he hums. the older male only kisses him deeply. his eyes widen, yet he kissed back.

“l-lets run away, start a new life, forget about everything, hm?” hoseok suggests as he held out a ring. jin’s eyes widen as he nodded fast, they both knew what reality would be. and what was gonna happen, because no matter where they'd go, she'll find them… they hear a van honk as jin begins to sob. “I love you”

“I love you too” and then a bunch of shooting bursts in their house as they laid there, in each other's arms. bloody and…. gone. they knew it would happen as it was Irene who made that decision.
---------------------------------------------------------
as yoongi gets there, he gets pulled out. seeing jimin on the floor, he tries to run to him, only to get hit in the back by a gun. he falls as irene pops out, grabbing jimin by the hair as she yanks him, throwing him in front of yoongi.

he immediately takes him in his arms as the boy sobs. he apologizes for not waiting for jimin, as irene scoffed. “jin and hoseok were gonna rat us all out, we didn't need them.”

jimin and yoongi’s eyes widen as fire built.
“you killed them!?” she smirked. going insane, she shoots her body guards as she aims it at them. “too much evidence, too many that'd try to betray me”

yoongi pulled the boy behind him, as he covered him. glaring he spat, “if you're gonna shoot him, you shoot me first”

she chuckled, before shaking her head.
“okay” she shoots his chest as jimin screams, “no!” as he breaks down, Irene scoffed. “now come baby boy, come to mommy”

yoongi coughs up blood as he shakily raised one hand to the boy's cheek. jimin shook as yoongi rubs his cheek. making a sad smile before his hand drops as he turns cold. jimin screams as he held him close, only to be yanked by irene.

before she could say anything, police sirens were heard. as she froze, she pulls jimin to her, holding the gun to the side of his head. he tries to squirm out, but her nails dug into his skin.

suddenly jungkook comes out of one of the police cars, as irene’s eyes widen. “you were meant to die” she spat.

“j-just let jiminie go…” jungkook whispered as he sees yoongi dead, he gasped, but kept his eye on irene. “take one step, or shoot, a-and I'll kill him!”

“he's your own son!” jungkook shouts as she glared. “he was gonna leave us too…!”

“ma'am put your gun down now!” one of the officers shouts as she held him closer. “hell, no!”

“ma'am!” as she loaded it, jimin whimpered as he threw a letter to the boy. “thank you for everything, kookie”

“jiminie...” jungkook tried to take a step forward, causing her to panic as she suddenly shot him. blood splat on jungkook as a ringing was heard. irene shook as she looked down, seeing her son dead. she started to shske as she broke down. “this is all your fault!”

before she could shoot the boy, an officer shoots her, right on her shoulder. causing her to drop the gun instantly as they chained her up, the ambulance came as jungkook looked around. shaking as a total of all of his friends… the ones he cared about… gone.
---------------------------------------------------------

im actually sad, all there's left is epilogue ):

continue?
yes