No. 3

Yoongi's P.O.V 

I wake up and see jimin's pretty face inches away from mine. He looked so cute while he peacefully slept, I felt his tail wrapped around my waist. I reach up and start to massage his cute, white, fluffy ears. He starts to purr and snuggles up to me more. ahh~ this is heaven. He opens his eyes and notices what I was doing and blushes. He wraps his leg around me, I can feel his member on my thigh..oh god.. 

I get up quickly because I didn't want to think about sex right before I had to go to work. He looks at me confused and I smile while leaning in to give him a peck on the cheek. 

"I have to go to work honey." I say and then he nods. I was still naked so I got into the shower and cleaned myself well, then brushed my teeth. I dry my hair and put my underwear on, Jimin was still naked on the bed, he was just watching me get dressed. As I'm putting on my clothes I feel a pair of arms around me, I look down and see his cute little tiny hands. I turn around and kiss him passionately. I break the kiss and he whines. 

"Yoongi~ You smell so good." He says smiling, still hugging me as we walk out of the room. 

"Yeah? What do I smell like?" I ask. 

"You smell just like suga." He says and I chuckle a little at how he said said 'suga'. 

"Suga?" I say. 

"Yeah, I think I'm gonna call you that." He says and I laugh again. 

"Oh really?" I ask. He hums in response then sniffs me again. 

"Ahh~ You smell so sweet it's killing me." I look at him and smile, he changed quick over night. 

"Haha, I love you sweety." I say while kissing his forehead. 

"Okay Jimin, I have to go to work. I'll see you when I get back." He whines again then does something I haven't ever seen? He was rubbing himself all over me. 

I chuckle, "Jimin? What are you doing silly?" I say smiling and giggling. 

"I'm marking you. I don't want anybody stealing my suga." He says and I laugh again. 

"Don't worry, you're my little kitten." I say and he blushes. 

"Hehe, and you're my suga." He says smiling. 

"Okay, bye little kitten." I say while leaving out the big doors. He smiles and waves. 

"Bye Bye Suga~" He says and I blush at the sight of him. I walk out and get in my car and drive off to work. 

Jimin's P.O.V 

Sigh, what am I gonna do now? It's no fun when Yoongi's not here. I'm so happy I met him yesterday but I think something happened to me... I think, I might have an attachment to him... How do I tell him? I just gave him my virginity and I feel like I would die if I didn't have him now and I've never marked someone before either? 

I lay down and think of things to do trying to stop thinking about attachment. 

"That's it!" I say as an idea came to my head. I'll surprise him! I then dig into Yoongi's closet and at the back there is cute frilly clothes that he said I could use. I take a cute, lolita, pastel pink dress.

(A/N: Picture above is the dress he picked out)

I change into the dress and then pick out some pink lacy panties, I see a pink collar with a gold bell too and put that on. 

(A/N: He chose the pink panties in the picture above)

I look in a body mirror and fix my hair a bit and then I go to the kitchen and looked in the cabinets and see a bunch of random ingredients. I then remembered about cooking cookies once so I got out each of the ingredients for it. I started baking and everything went well, the cookies tasted delicious and I was excited for him to come home and see me. 

I look at the time after I set everything up, it was 5:30 pm I knew that in about 10 minutes he'd be here because it was that time when he saved me. I hear a car pull up and see that it's him, I sit on the couch and wait for him to come through the door and he does. 

"Hey baby I'm ho-" He stopped talking and looked right at me and bit his lip a little which really turned me on. 

"Hi daddy~ I've been waiting for you." I go to the kitchen and he follows like a lost puppy. I go to the plate of freshly baked cookies and serve the plate. I pick one up and ate it. 

"Ji-Jimin? Did you do all of this for me? He asks and I nod winking at him. He took the cookie out of my hands and took a bite. I walk to the fridge making sure to bend down to show the panties I was wearing. I feel his bulge on me and I gasp pulling out the milk. 

"No no daddy, finish your cookies first." I say wiggling my finger in front of his face, he smirked. I can't believe I'm actually acting this way...Why am I doing this? 

Yoongi's P.O.V 

My dick was throbbing and I could feel it wanting free. I was starting to sweat but Jimin wouldn't let me touch him until I was done with the cookies he had prepared for me. God damn he looked so cute yet hot in that outfit. I'm happy I bought that now. His fluffy white tail and ears really complimented the light pink and god did I love it. He was something different, I need to hold on to him. 

I get up and walk over to where he was standing and I grab his waist and pull him close to me and start kissing him. He moaned in the kiss which made me smirk. I massaged one of his fluffy ears and he moaned making the most sexiest face ever. I knew this was going to be the best night ever... 

Author's Note: Haha another update, I'm enjoying writing this lol. Next chapter will have the details ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)