No. 5

He looks horrible, poor thing...

"I-I t-thought y-you were g-gone and-" I hug him instantly and he calms down. He wraps his arms around me and I could feel him sniffing me. He looks at me and rubs himself on me just like he did the time I left for work. I rub his back as he starts to purr, I pick him up putting his legs up on my waist. I bring him back to the room and put him under the covers. I get in and wrap my arms around him, this is the first time I've never felt this protective of a 'lover'. I just, I don't know what it is but, I just can't let him go that's for sure. 

Time Skip 

Jimin's P.O.V 

I wake up and see that Yoongi is still cuddling up next to me. I purr as I feel his breath on the back of my neck. I turn around carefully and put my leg over him and wrapping my arms around him. I sniff him and oh my god, he smelled so sweet, the smell was getting stronger. I suddenly start to feel really hot, to the point that my skin burned. I groaned silently then started to grind on him. I started to moan loudly as sweat was pouring out from me. I thrust faster and felt something wet and a strike of pleasure shooting throughout my body. 

"Ahh~ Yoongi~" I moaned loudly and he opened his eyes. He hugged me then backed away a little confused. He look down and saw my wet pink panties and his leg covered with cum. He shot up immediately. 

"Uhh, baby? What where you doing as I was asleep." He asked but I couldn't answer as my erection was hard and throbbing. I whined and held my crotch, this was way too much. 

"Y-Yoongi....H-Help me." I say still holding myself. I haven't ever experienced this, I was scared I had no control over my body... 

"W-With what?" He asks worriedly. I got up and shot right out of the room to the bathroom. I was breathing heavily and sweating non-stop not to mention how hard I was. It hurt so much, but I felt like I needed to be away from Yoongi. But it only hurt worse when I locked myself in the bathroom. 

"Jimin?! Are you okay?! Please tell me!" He yells from outside of the door. Everything was coming down on me, I was so horny it hurt. All I could do was lay down on the tiled floor and cry out in pain. 

"Jimin!" He yells again, then I hear rattling and knew he was unlocking the door and as he did, I felt way overwhelmed. He saw me laying on the floor with tears in my eyes, he runs towards me. 

"Oh my god! Jimin are you okay?! Do I need to call emergency?!" He asks and I got enough strength to grab his wrist and stop him. 

"N-No.." I say weakly. 

"I-It's m-my first h-heat." I say and his eyes widen. 

Yoongi's P.O.V

"How?! You're 21?!" I say shocked. 

"Y-Your heat s-starts w-when you're s-sexually active.." Wait....What did he just say? 

"W-What? Jimin...Are you saying..I was your first?" I say as I felt my face burn. 

"Y-Yes.." He says and I look down but notice his twitching, throbbing erection beneath his panties. I touch it and he winces, wow he must be really sensitive. 

"Ahh~ Y-Yoongi d-don't~" He whines panting heavily. I pick him up and bring him to the bed. 

"What do you want me to do for you?" I ask. 

"M-Milk..." He says and I nod, I go to the kitchen and bring out some milk and put in a cup, not any cup, a sippy cup. 

I walk back to the room and hand him the sippy cup and he looks at me confused. He starts drinking, slowly getting tired. I watched and admired his cuteness. He was so cute I couldn't handle it anymore. I crawled on top of him and took away his sippy cup, he whined. I put him on top of me and he groaned. I look down to his crotch, he was still hard. How was he not already jacking it? 

I flick his panties and he moans. I pull his member out and start to pump him. He moans loudly and only seconds later, he cums. I licked him clean as he lays there moaning and drinking from his sippy cup. I didn't want to pressure him especially because he was going through his first heat, so I went to the bathroom to finish myself off. 

I pulled down my sweat pants and boxers. I leaned my back on the door and started to slowly touch myself. I started pumping faster and faster. The bathroom was filled with moaning and groaning and smelt of hormones. 

Jimin's P.O.V 

I turn off the T.V. but as soon as I do I look around and find that Yoongi has left the room. I get up off the bed still feeling a bit achy. I walk to the kitchen and pull out some more milk. I feel arms around me and I let out a gasp. I look up at him, so handsome and sexy.. I give him a small peck and get back to pouring my milk. 

Author's Note: 

Lolol The daddy and baby boy kink is in action ;)