No. 15

Jimin's P.O.V

I never thought I could love someone ever... But here he was, laying next to me after a nice long night of playing around. I get up and call Jungkook's home phone. 

"J-Jimin?" I hear a little voice from the other side of the phone.

"Hey Jungkook, Suga told me he bought you a house for you to live in? Are you doing okay?" I ask. 

"Y-Yes, though I-I w-wish you were h-here." He says and I smile softly. 

"You should come over!" I say excitedly. 

"O-Okay!" He agrees and he hangs up, not too long from now I hear a knock from the door. I get up and answer it, there's the cute little bunnyyy! 

"Yaaayy! Jungkookie is here!" I say and he blushes. I pull him in and sit him on the couch. Yoongi then walks in and smiles at the both of us. I run into our room real quick and bring out my coloring book. 

"Jungkookie?! Do you want to color with me?!" He smiles and runs over to where I was sat on the floor in front of where Yoongi was sitting. I open to a page and we instantly start coloring with some colored pencils. Yoongi then walks over and grabs my butt that was up in the air and I let out a small whimper. Jungkook looks at me and then looks away blushing. I scoot closer to Jungkook. 

"What is Jungkookie blushing for? Hehe!" I say teasing him. He looks at me blushing and kisses me right on the lips. I was shocked, but I continued with the kiss in front of Yoongi. It didn't seem to phase him but only excite him. Yoongi then grabs both of our lil butts and slaps them, both of us moaning and whimpering. He then flips both of us over and starts undressing us both. Soon, we are left with only our frilly panties and I start to massage Jungkook's hard member. He moans looking up at me as I rub him. 

Yoongi starts unbuckling his pants and pulls them down along with taking off his shirt. He pushes me down and rips off my panties, he then starts to pump my already hard member. I moan and squirm, then Jungkook joins in and starts to lick my small tanned nipples. I grab onto his hair while I moan in absolute pleasure. I get up and bend Jungkook over, I stick my fingers in him as Yoongi does to me. Both me and Jungkook are moaning at this point. 

I aim my lubed up hard member at his entrance and Yoongi does too with me. I slowly put myself in Jungkook and he moans out my name. I start to thrust him and soon, Yoongi puts himself in me too. I pause and start to moan loudly. 

"Oh~ Daddyy~ Yes please ughh~" I moan loudly. Jungkook crawls away and Yoongi pushes me down and thrusts harder into me. Jungkook starts to stroke his hard leaking member. He also starts to pump my member and I hold tightly onto his arm not being able to take so much pleasure at once. 

Yoongi pulls out and we both crawl up to him. Both Jungkook and I start to lick his 7 inch. 

"There you g-go, good little boys!" Says Yoongi as he forces his big throbbing dick down our throats. He pump each other off and soon both me and Jungkook cum on Yoongi's legs. Yoongi starts to pump himself fast and cums on both of our faces. 

A/N: Its has been such a long time lmao. Also, thanks for so many views and votes <3 Here's a threesome for you guyz lol