No. 7

Jimin's P.O.V 

"I don't understand!" I raise my voice and flatten my ears to my head causing Yoongi to flinch. 

"What is it you don't understand?!" He yells too. 

"Why do you like me?! Everybody hates me, everybody does..." I start to cry again. 

"I don't understand why you saved me, why you're giving me a home and food to eat everyday..." I say looking at my sweater and pulling it down. 

"Jimin, are you serious? Not everybody hates you or is out to get you. I saved you because I wanted and needed to. Not because I just wanted 'a piece of that' okay? I'm not as shallow as you may think.." He says. I walk over to him and I could see the damage I have done just now and pulled him in for a hug. 

"I'm sorry, it's my fault your so stressed all the time...You smell different and it's not good. I smell your emotions please just don't worry about me.." I say smiling slightly trying to reassure him that I was fine, but he didn't believe that. 

"No Jimin, I'm not stressed because of you, you're not a burden. The reason I'm stressed is because I've been so busy at work." He explains and I sigh in relief. 

"Oh okay." Thank God. 

"See? It feels better just to express your emotions than suppress them." He says and I nod. I jump on top of him and hug him till I fell asleep. He slept too. When I wake up, I see he's still asleep so I get up and walk off to the kitchen and decide to cook him some breakfast. I fry some eggs and bacon and make some toast while I'm at it. I make coffee just the way he likes it and pour some milk in my sippy cup, oddly, I like this little kink we got going on ahah. 

Yoongi's P.O.V 

I wake up to the smell of freshly made breakfast and walk to the kitchen. I see Jimin with a plate of eggs, bacon and toast. He sits me down at the dinner table and serves the dish and some coffee, smiling. He sits next to me and watches me eat while sucking on his sippy cup drinking milk. 

"Thank you Jimin, but aren't you going to eat too?" I ask and he shakes his 'no' and I frown. 

"No, I'm okay. I want to loose some pounds." He says then I instantly hand him some bacon. 

"I said I was okay." I shake my head 'no'. 

"No Jimin, you need to eat. You shouldn't starve yourself it's not healthy. Plus, you are not fat." He takes the bacon and starts to eat it. I smile and go back to eating. After I'm done eating, I wash my dishes and go back to my room. Jimin follows too still drinking from his sippy cup, so cute. I lay down on my bed and look up at the ceiling and sigh. Jimin climbs onto the bed and puts his arm and tail around me which made me just want to melt right there on that bed. 

"Hey, Jimin?" I say and he looks at me. 

"Hm?" He hums in response. 

"Do you want to go shopping today and get some ice cream?" Instantly as I said that his face lit up. 

"Y-Yeah I do...But doesn't that cost money?" He says and I chuckle. 

"Honey, I have millions. You will never have to worry about being broke." I say as I peck him on the cheek. 

"Go on, get dressed sweetie." I say and he gets up and walks over to the closet and gets undressed. I get out some clothes too and put them on. Jimin wears a white, long sleeved crop top hoodie, some pink skinny jeans, a pair of white converse and a black choker I had bought him some time ago. While I wear a white T-shirt, a grey hoodie, black skinny jeans and black converse. 

"Are you ready?" I ask Jimin and he gives a nod. I smile and take hold of his hand and get into one of my cars. I drive off to the mall. 

Time Skip *at the mall*

Jimin's P.O.V

I look around and there's so much stuff everywhere. 

"There's a hybrid clothing store over there." Yoongi says pointing to one of the shops. I hold his hand while walking while I hear girls giggling and laughing at me. 

"Haha, is he confused or something? Cause, he's wearing those girly clothes." I hear more snickering. 

"Ew, who the fuck does he think he is?" I start to get more depressed by the second. Then, one of the girls walk up to us and starts flirting with Yoongi.

"Hey sweet stuff, where are you going today looking that cute?" I get defensive and growl at her. She looks at me with disgust and then pushes me out of the way and holds Yoongi's arm. I walk off angry, she was pretty and was dressed well, he'd choose her over me any second. I then feel a hand wrap around my wrist. 

"Sorry Jimin, she wouldn't leave me alone it was really annoying so I just told her off and she left." I take back any thought I had before and smile at him. 

"It's okay." I say while I hug him. We finally make it to the shop and I instantly go towards the girl's section. Yoongi does more picking than me, but that's fine since he has a good style in clothing. I try on lots of cute frilly girly things. A lot of it was sweaters, shorts, thigh highs, dresses, skinny jeans and jewelry. I kind of felt guilty on how much Yoongi was spending. 

"Y-Yoongi, are you sure you're okay with spending this much on me? You haven't bought anything or yourself, I'm starting to feel guilty..." I say and he chuckles. 

"Baby, don't feel that way. I said it was fine, I have lots of money. You're forgetting I work for a big company." I hug him. 

"Thank you so much, for everything." 

We go out to eat dinner and he buys some clothes for him too to make me feel less guilty that I got everything. We go back home and relax, watching T.V.

Author's Notes: 

Decided to add a little drama but mostly fluff <3