No. 10

(Triggering events below be aware)

Jimin's P.O.V 

My eyes flutter open and I see Yoongi hovering over me. 

"W-What?" I rub my eyes and he gets off of me. 

"Nothing sweety, just wanted to look at that cute face of yours." He says and I blush at the compliment. 

"You don't really mean that." I hit him playfully on the arm. 

"Yes I do babe." He says then gives me a peck on the lips. He gets up and walks out of the room, seconds later he is back with a tray of food. I really don't want to eat right now, I hate eating. 

"Here you go babe, the maids fixed it up for you." He says smiling and I back away a little. 

"Please don't make me eat.." I say looking down. 

"Jimin stop it. Come on, you need to eat to stay strong." He says and I pout.

"I'm not a child, I can feed myself.." 

"Apparently not because I have to make you.." He says, I get up and lock myself in the bathroom. I'm just tired of people saying this crap...I don't want to eat because all I do is get even more fat... 

"Jimin! Come out!" He says pounding on the door. I flinch at the sudden noise and start to cry. 

"Jimin..." He says in a softer voice and stops pounding the door. 

"W-What...?" I respond in a quiet, shaky voice.

"I didn't mean to make you cry, I just want you to be healthy...You may not think that you are skinny; but you seriously are. It scares me to see how skinny you're getting. It's not a good thing honey.." He says and I get up and unlock the door. He opens it and hugs me tightly. I can't help but cry more. 

Finally, I stop the sob fest and just eat what he gave me to make him feel better.. 

"Thank you sweety." He says then gives me a kiss, I smile. 

"I'll be in the living room working on my laptop okay?" He says and I nod in response, he gets up off the bed and walks out of the room. I decide to take a shower and brush my hair afterwards. I dry it then think to myself. 

"Hmm... I've never been out alone before aside from being on the streets..and I know my way here..I wonder if I can go shopping alone and maybe surprise Yoongi.." I stop blow drying and give the idea up to Yoongi.

"Hey, Suga~" I chirp and he hums in response. 

"Can I go out please? Alone.." I say and he hums again in response. I take that as a yes and go back into the room to get dressed. I put on a pink crop top, a white hoodie, a black tattoo choker, a pair of white skinny jeans and some black combat boots. I brush my hair again and make sure I look okay. I walk out and take the house key with me. I brought some money that Yoongi had given me in case I really needed it for something and he wasn't there, so I guess the surprise I'm getting him is going to be paid by him ahaha. 

I take a bus to get to the mall. I walk around and instantly see a clothing store for men, something Yoongi would like. I walk in and look around, I see a pair of combat boots that are kind of the same as mine but, manlier. I pick them up and check the price to see if I could afford it. I go up and pay for the boots then walk out. I look around some more but see a figure following me. I got freaked out and decided to take a sharp turn to see if they were still following.

I back up a little and my back hits a wall, a dead end. A guy with a black hoodie and a brown bag in his hand that seemed to have a bottle of alcohol in it, approached me. 

"Hey little kitten." He slurs. I hiss at the nickname as that is what Yoongi can only call me. 

"Don't call me that!" I growl. 

"Woah, a little feisty are we?" He says and chuckles. I try to make a run for it but he grabs me, I trip and fall wincing in pain. He drags me to the nearest bathroom, no one was here at this time as it was really early. He starts to rip off some of my clothes. I try to fight back but my flimsy arms were to weak. I start to scream in panic, I couldn't breath anymore. He was trailing disgusting kisses up my neck, as soon as I bit him he yelped then punched me as hard as he could, leaving my face bloodied and bruised. 

"Look what we have here little feisty.." He says smiling looking down into my jeans. I squirm and cry for help. No one is here to help me...I soon stop trying and stop struggling as the pain took completely over. He starts to try and rip off my pants and as soon as he was about to do it all the way, a women runs in, I'm guessing hearing my cries for help. I was sobbing at this point. She runs over with a broom stick and wacks him with it. I crawl away, bruises trailing my neck and jawline, I was crying. All I wanted was Yoongi to soothe me after this traumatic event. I run out along with the bag that had been in my hand the whole time. I run and run and run until I see our big house. 

I run up to the door that is locked and start to bang on it as loud as I can sobbing my heart out. A maid opens the door and screams frightened by my sight. Yoongi runs in sight, he gasps then hugs me tightly. I start to sob into his shirt, I hug him tightly, all I had on was ripped up jeans and a dirtied shirt he held me like I was going to leave forever. 

"Oh my God! Jimin! I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have let you out alone!" He yells while crying. I smile at him and shake my head. 

"N-No it's fine...I don't know why I'm crying..it was nothing.." 

"Jimin, what happened?" He asked in a serious tone. I look down and start to cry again. 

"H-He was going t-to t-take advantage o-of m-me.." I say while crying in between each word. 

"WHO DID?!" He yelled, he was very angry... 

"I-I don't k-know.." I say still looking down. 

"H-He was a r-random drunk g-guy at the mall.."

"We're going back, come on!" He says pulling on my wrist but I pull back. 

"N-No...I don't want to..lets just stay here. I don't want anymore drama today.. Please Suga.." 

He looks at me with soft eyes. He takes me to the bathroom and dresses my wounds. I take a shower and get changed. He notices the hickeys on my neck and hisses. 

"I can't believ-" I cut him off with a kiss.