No. 14

Jimin's P.O.V

I woke up from the nap me and Jungkook had taken, his leg was wrapped around me and he was was completely holding me. I couldn't help but feel a bit awkward abut the situation and I try getting up but he pulls me down. 

"D-Don't leave." He says. 

"Jungkook, please let go.." I say and then without a doubt, he gives up and falls back asleep, cuddling a pillow instead of me. I walk out of the room, still wearing Yoongi's shirt. I go to my room and pick out some simple girly clothing. I had picked a pink tank top, some black shorts, pink thigh highs along with some converse. I walk downstairs to the living room where I saw Yoongi sitting on the couch typing on his key board. I sit next to him and lay my head on his shoulder sighing. He looks over and kisses my cheek. 

I look up at him and smile and he rubs my ears making me purr. 

"How's my baby boy doing?" He asks and I look down. 

"I don't know what to do Suga.." I say and he looks at me sadly. 

"I know baby, but Jungkook needs to be away from Taehyung.." And with that, we heard a loud bang coming from the front door. One of the maids hurriedly answer the door only to be pushed down violently. In came Taehyung, he was definitely drunk and angry. 

"WHAT THE FUCK?!!" Yoongi yelled angrily and running to the door as the maid who was pushed was crying in pain. I ran to her and helped her up and started to walk but then get yanked by my hair and pulled down. Taehyung kicks me in the side, hard. I scream out in pain and stomps on my tail causing me to start crying. The maid looked scared and ran away, I wouldn't blame her. 

"Oh my god! Jimin!" Yoongi yells running to me. He punched Taehyung in the face and Taehyung throws a hit back. Jungkook runs in and is shocked at what he was seeing and that's when rage hit him. 

"TAEHYUNG GET OUT NOW!!!" He yells. Taehyung looks at him with wide eyes. 

"B-But..Babe.." Taehyung says. 

"This is your fault! You caused this! You little bitch!" Taehyung yells hitting me again and I whimper in pain crying more. Jungkook runs over and with all force, punches Taehyung in the face causing Taehyung to actually pass out. I lied there crying, holding my side as blood was dripping from my nose and lip. Yoongi crawls over to me and starts to cry.

"I'm so sorry Jimin..." He says and that's when I faint from the overwhelming pain that came from Taehyung's blows. 

I wake up in my bed, I'm all bandaged up and I decided to try and get up only to get a sharp pain in my side. I wince and sit back down, Yoongi walks in. 

"You're awake!" He says hugging me gently and I smiled softly. 

"Y-Yeah...What happened with Taehyung?" I ask and backs away, breaking the hug. 

"He was arrested for drunk driving, and of course harassment and domestic violence." He says and I nod my head.

"You don't need to worry anymore, I bought Jungkook his own house when he confessed the truth about Taehyung. You've been out for a day now.." He says and I nod again. 

"Are you sure he's going to be okay alone?" I ask and he nods his head yes. 

"Taehyung is now in jail...Jungkook will be safe, I'm sure." He says and I smile lightly. 

"Good.." I say and then Yoongi climbs on top of me. He starts to kiss my neck and I feel all the pain slowly going away. 

"Nnngh~ Daddyy~" I moan and he palms my clothed member. 

"I want to make you feel good Jimin.." He says and I hug him tightly. I grid on him and soon we are already naked. 

He slowly thrusts into me and I wince a little feeling a bit of pain in my tail. I whine and he notices so he kisses me and strokes my hair and white ears. I purr now forgetting the pains in my tail. 

He made me forget about Jungkook and Taehyung and the physical pain I felt. I loved it...I loved him.

Author's Note: I decided to add some drama so it wouldn't be so boring lmao..