Genos x Orphan!Baby Reader Responsibility (Part 1)

Crying.
That's all that Genos could hear at the moment. He was currently looking for any survivors of the now demolished City Q and couldn't find anyone until he heard the crying.
His golden eyes searched for the heat signature of the crying survivor and calculated for the survivor to be in a small apartment building.
The front door was gone, as well as the ceiling.
Genos quickly walked in and instantly heard the crying get louder, it sounded strained.
He looked around the destroyed room and soon found two bodies, unfortunately dead. But the crying sounded like it was coming from up under the bodies.
Genos gently moved the bodies aside and found a baby girl underneath them. She was still crying her (e/c) eyes out, looking up at Genos with a confused look. She was just too young to understand what was happening.
All she knew was that she was hurting and she didn't like the feeling.
Genos studied the child after he picked her up and cradled her in his metallic arms, she calmed down as she felt the low vibrations coming from his arms. They were warm too, adding to the comfort. She was still crying softly though and Genos noticed the mvarious burns on her legs and stomach. He needed to get this baby to his professor, he would no what to do.
___________________________
"You found the child in City Q, huh?" Dr. Kuseno asked, looking at the sleeping baby on his bed. Her legs and part of her stomach wrapped up in bandages.
Genos nodded, "Hai, her parents are dead... she is an orphan... like me."
His hatred for the crazed cyborg started to rise even more, he would get stronger and stronger and take that cyborg down, no matter what.
"Yes, she is. I'd hate to put her in an orphanage, but..." The doctor trailed off looking back at the sleeping child and smirked when Genos frowned, "Don't tell me you've already fallen for the child?" He asked.
Genos sighed tiredly and was about to answer when a whine was heard, soft and quiet.
Dr. Kuseno chuckled, "Don't worry, Genos. I've fallen in love with the child too. You can keep her if that's what you want, but she's your responsibility."
Genos gave a small smile and opened his mouth to say something before a small whine caught both their attention.
"Mmmm~." Genos looked over at the baby as she whined out pitifully, before letting out a small, tired cry.
Genos quickly went over to the small baby and cradled her in his warm, metallic arms, making sure to put a blanket on them to cushion the child.
He bounced the baby slightly and frowned when she only got louder with her cries and scanned her, seeing that she was hungry.
Quickly preparing a bottle, he walked right back over to Dr. Kuseno, who was holding the hungry baby, gently held the nipple of the bottle to her.
She slowly grasped onto the bottle, sucking down the warm milk in content.
Genos smiled softly as he held her in his arms. "Yes, you're my responsibility, (Y/N)."
___________________________
Yes, this is going to be a small series. Maybe 3 parts? Anyways, what do you guys want to see next. I promise that I'll try to get the one-shots out quicker!
Anyways, bye!