Saitama x Baby Reader First Word

Saitama walked up to Tatsumaki, who was holding his squealing baby girl, (Y/N).
Saitama smiled thankfully and took you out of her arms. He placed you down on the ground and held your hand as you wobbly stood on your feet.
"Thanks for taking care of her, Tatsumaki-san." He thanked and the esper huffed in annoyance.
"Whatever, just take yourself and the brat home." She said snappily, sharply turning her head away from the duo.
Saitama nodded, used to her personality and walked off with you, still holding your hand.
Tatsumaki smirked mischievously as she secretly waved you a goodbye. You smiled happily and waved back.
You watched your feet the entire time, tripping every now and then. Your little dress waving with the light breeze that passed by.
Once you both got home, Genos turned on the TV for you before starting dinner, Saitama watching with you.
Saitama looked at you as you watched your favorite show with wide eyes. You hadn't said your first word yet and most of the other kids he saw were at least saying 'up' or 'down' when they wanted to be picked up or put down. You didn't really say anything at all.
You communicated with sounds and Saitama was worried that something might be wrong with you socially.
But that thought went away when a commercial came on about a store sale and your (e/c) eyes lit up with great recognition.
"Ah!" You screamed, snapping Saitama out of his worried thoughts and looking at you in slight alarm.
"What?" He asked, chuckling a bit as you pointed at the TV, the commercial still going on about the great sales it was having.
"Tama!" You screeched out happily, standing up and raising your hands into the air.
Saitama raised an eyebrow at your wording and suddenly gasped at what you'd said.
Your first word.
Tama must've been short for the word tamago, the japanese word for 'egg'.
...
Saitama frowned a bit as he watched you dance and scream 'Tama' over and over again.
Now he knew why Tatsumaki was smirking like that. She'd been teaching you to say tamago all day since that was one of her favorite things to call him.
Though he was upset about that part, he was happy that you had finally said something and smiled with relief.
Now he just needed to teach you how to say "chibi" to get back at Tatsumaki.
___________________________
Sorry that this isn't that good, I kind of rushed it. This was requested by KikichanArtist, thank you for requesting this! I'll try to work on the others that you suggested!