Saitama x Baby Reader First Steps

"C'mon (Y/N), you can do it, just take your hand off the table and you'll be walking!" Saitama encouraged you, watching you shakily take your hand of the table.
Your little legs wobbled a bit as you put your hand back onto the couch, frowning to yourself. You didn't like this too much. Walking was hard when you couldn't balance yourself.
You dropped down on your diapered bottom and looked over at your favorite stuffed toy. A stuffed, baby chicken with fluffy feathers.
You smiled as your started crawling for it, ready to play with it to your heart's content. But before you got to it, Saitama picked it up and held it away from you.
"If you walk to it, I'll give you your toy, (Y/N)." He negotiated.
A determined scowl made its way on your small face as you steadily took your hand off the table again and took a wobbly first step. You were going to get your toy back, even if you had to run for it.
Saitama' eyes widened, a smile creeping up on his lips as he chanted for you, watching you take another wobbly step.
You took another and Saitama was sure that you'd make it and was ready to give you your reward.
Until you face planted onto the floor.
"UUUWAAAAAAAAH!" You cried out in shock, you'd never fallen before, so this was all new for you.
Saitama felt his jaw drop a bit as he scooped you up with a tired sigh. "You were so close, (Y/N)." He cooed softly as he patted your back, and bounced you gently, coaxing you to calm down.
He handed you your toy and you grabbed it, hugging it close to your face with a teary frown, cheeks puffed and all.
Saitama chuckled a bit at your look, "Yeah, I know, I'm wrong for that. We'll try again some other time, how about that?" He asked you with a kind smile.
"Ai." You said quietly, agreeing with whatever he'd just said and watching some horror movie with him, drinking milk to your heart's content.
___________________________
This is really rushed, sorry if it's not too good. I just thought this up today. Does anyone want to see anything else?
I posted the first chapter to the Seven Deadly Sins x Baby Reader! So, please go read it if you'd like and comment if you like it or not. And if you haven't watched that anime... who are you and go watch it, it's one of the best in my opinion.
BYE!