-his story-

Mr. Sandman, Pitch, and Payne. All the same person but for different people.

-His workers call him Mr. Sandman and if they don't then they are dead.
-His "friends" call him Pitch as in pitch black and if they call him anything else they are dead.
-And only his closest call him Payne and if ANYONE calls him this except for the people he allows to are dead.

*for now we will call him Pitch*

Pitch is mysterious and blood thirsty. Everywhere he goes trouble happens. But lets start with why he is this way, he wasn't born a killer.

Pitch has a brother who's name is Asher but everyone calls him Sandy. Sandy had blonde hair and blue eyes in contrast with Pitch's dark features.

They were regular boys with a regular life until something happened to them. The boys were cursed by their father who had made a bet with a witch that he could not keep, therefore the boys payed the consequences. Unfortunately for Pitch, he received the worst one.

Pitch will live forever and for the rest of his life he will give people the worst day of their lives. He has to live in this bloodthirsty life forever whether he likes it or not. Pitch is dark, mean, closed off to anyone who talks to him. And while he gives someone bad dreams he lures them into a deep sleep by whispering tik toc, tik toc.

Sandy is the complete opposite. He is bright and happy. Instead of darkness he is sunshine. Sandy brings good dreams and tries to keep his brother away from people the best he can. He has the better life obviously but he also will live forever. Until something happens that causes the boys to join forces and work as one.

Pitch lives in an old abandoned apartment with his workers and "friends". Sandy lives in the valleys with all of his friends because everyone is friends with Sandy, except Pitch who could live his whole life without seeing Sandy.

Meanwhile as Pitch is on one of his midnight jobs he runs into a unique person causing world to change drastically.