-23-give me the sign

•••
(Payne above)
Song: Dusk Till Dawn- Zayn
•••
*mature content in this chapter*

-Evangeline's POV-

We had to move states to get away from it all. The need to sleep and get better was evident in all of us. So where we went next was small and quiet, out of the way of everything.

We ended up on a seaside house in Maine.

Everyone had their own rooms and the house was by itself with no one around at all. I couldn't see any civilization from our house at all.

"Just grab a room." Payne muttered looking at me strangely. Not a bad strange just differently.

"Okay." I whisper and take my luggage up the stairs and to the room that was kind of secluded. When I opened the door it was dark due to it being midnight.

But there was a big bay window and I could tell that by the next morning there would be a ton of natural light flowing through. I unpacked my things into the drawers then just sat down to think.

Never in my life did I think I would be abducted, especially by Matt. And I never thought I would meet the boys I have in my life.

I also killed someone today. That thought kept haunting me and probably will my whole life.

During my thinking, my door opened and in walks Payne.

"You good?" He asks. He was dressed in all black and his hair was tousled. I looked up at him and shook my head.

"Not really." I said quietly. He walked closer and noticed I had some blood on my shirt.

"What is that?" He asks and without asking lifts my shirt up to see a cut on my side.

"Let me clean it." He said, his voice becoming raspy and soft.

"I can do it." I muttered going to the bathroom. He grabbed my upper arm softly and tugged me back to look at him.

"Evangeline, let me." He said softly yet sternly. I nodded and he lead me to my bathroom. When we got in there it was tight and we were very close.

He looked at me then grabs the bottom of my shirt lifting it up a little then all the way off. His eyes connected back with mine, but he was fighting to look down.

My hand lifted up to his face and I touched it softly. A soft groan came out as he closed his eyes, leaning into my hand a little.

His eyes opened and he shook off the feelings, getting to work on my wound.

He cleaned it well and then put a band-aid on it. All the while his hand was drawing circles on my hip with his thumb trying to ease me down.

He then grabbed my hips pulling me closer, so close that I could feel everything on him.

Everything.

"Payne." I breathed as he leaned down and started to kiss my neck. He would lightly suck and nip at my skin all the while humming things under his breath.

"I was so scared I would lose you." He muttered against my collarbone. He sucked on it hard as I whimpered out.

My hands shot up and grabbed his hair pulling making him groan out against my skin.