-14-viva las vegas

•••
(Evangeline above)
Song: Jesus Walks- Kanye West
•••

FYI: SOME ABUSE GOES ON, I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN.

-Evangeline's POV-

"Grayson you are switching positions with Evangeline." Sandman said looking at him with dark eyes, daring him to object.

"Can I ask why?" He says clenching his jaw.

"Because-" Sandman starts but I cut him off.

"We found out that it's a girl victim. It wouldn't work if I did it, well not as well at least." I mutter. Grayson nods and looks down.

"No one else can do it?" He pleads.

"You know Max is our best shot and Sandy is our best eyes." He spits.

"What about you?" He says.

"Let's just say I don't have enough patience for people like them. I would break them before I even offered them a drink, how quaint. Am I right?" I says tilting his head in a mocking way.

Grayson rolls his eyes and leaves the room. Sandy talks to Sandman quick about the set up and hear needed for the watch. Max butts in to talk about his position.

"Where do you want me?" He asks.

"On the top of the building on the corner of the street. You're out of sight from all direction of you stay low enough and make sure you pick the quietest gun. Then I want you to move down discretely when the culprit is taken." Sandman explains and max nods going to look for a gun.

"What about me?" I ask leaning against the wall.

"You'll be with me. We need to sets of eyes where we will be." He explains moving a tad bit closer to me.

We go over exactly what will happen. Nothing different should happen.

Well that's what we thought would happen.

•••

Me and Sandman were at our posts in disguise. I had my gun which he told me not to shoot unless he said so. He had his which he was willing to shoot at anyone and anything.

"We're in action." Sandy voice in through the head pieces.

From a very far distance in could see max give the little flash signaling he's ready and Sandman doing it back.

Grayson gave his and he was off to do the dirty work.

After waiting for what seemed like forever, Grayson gave the little beep in our headsets.

Sandman gave me the nod to follow after them and lead the two to a room to interrogate, the usual.

As I walked down the steps I noticed something I little different. The atmosphere was different.

I shook off the feeling and walked into the alley but stopped when I saw Grayson's feet from behind a dumpster. My mind went crazy and I ran towards him.