Minecraft fanfic/ TSS fanfic 3

"ANGEL!" Sky yelled after me, i hadn't paid him any mind until he spun me around to face him, "What are you running this way for?" He asked. I looked around, searching for the guy i had seen, "I thought i saw someone watching us, i thought it might have been TSS," I told him, Ty and Jason just looked at each other. "Well, you should have told us," Sky said, "We could have seen what he looked like and searched for him." I shrugged, "Whatever, he'll find me sooner or later," i thought. Just then, a girl stepped out of the shadows, she had blonde hair, and wore blue. "Hi, i don't mean to sound rude or weird or whatever, but i couldn't help but notice you chasing someone," she said, directly to me. "Yeah, what's it to you?" I asked, sounding unfriendly. But this only got me an unapproving nudge from Sky, "Sorry for my friends hostility, but yeah, we were just chasing someone who's been bugging us. Why do you ask?" She shrugged, "Thought i'd help you, after all, you do lead one of the armies." Adam shrugged it off, acting humble. "I'm Icee, and you are?" She directed the question to me, after a moments hesitation, and by that i mean another nudge from Sky, i replied, "Angel. Nice to meet you," holding out my hand for a hand shake. She took it and asked about a million questions after Sky, True, and Deadlox left to take care of some army business.