there u go!

I didn't have time to think. One minute im being pushed towards the door, the next, it's thrown open and the guy Stallion from my nightmare comes in. Sky, Ty, amd Jason stop pushing me and go in a protective semi-circle in front of me. “Who are you?“ Ty asked, sounding brave. He smiled wickedley, the kind of wicked smile that sent chills down your  back. “Im The Smiling Stallion, but you might know me as TSS,“ He evily answered. Ty pushed me behind him and began to back up. “What do you want from Angel?“ he asked. “That does not concern you,“ he said, signaling something to Icee. Before i knew it, Icee had me in a position where she could easily snap my neck. Ty, who was a little taken aback, pulled out his sword, “Icee, what are you doing?!“ She just smiled wickedly and laughed. “I've been useing you, to get to her,“ she said maniacaley. Pulling me in a choking position, her arm wrapped around my throught. I struggled, but her grip grew tighter. “I told you we shouldn't have trusted her! Now look where it's gotten us!“ i gasped, trying to get her to loosen her grip. “Now Icee,“ TSS said, “You know the deal.“ With that,she loosened her grip and pulled me to TSS, I struggled but she held firm. “Now,“ TSS said, a maniacal grin spread across his face, “To finish where we left off.“ He tried to pick me up, but i punched him in the face. He staggered back and Sky tried to hit him too, but TSS dodged. It went on like this for  a  while until TSS managed to get the others down. I was up and trying to get a hit on him, but he bound my wrists when my arm went past his face. “Lets go,“ he said to Icee. Ty groaned and stood up, “Your not leaving with her,“ he managed. TSS only smiled wickedley, “And here i thought it would be Sky to stand for her.“ he punched Ty in the face and he fell, unconciouse. “TY!“ i screamed. I pulled away from Stallion and went to my friends, healing them best i could without my hands. Icee grabbed me by the hair and yanked me to my feet, i held back a cry of pain. TSS picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, I tried as best I could to get free before he made Icee binde my hands(idk if binde is the right word). I sighed and went limp in defeat, I felt TSS chuckle quietly before Icee hit me in the head and knocked me out.