cliffhangers, cliffhangers, cliffhangers!!!!

After that, i had a dream that was realy weird, Icee and the guy who had run away from me were there. I had gotten out of bed and was about to go mine, when there was a knock at the door. It was the guy i had chased. “What is it Stallion?“ i asked him. “Why are u mad at me? I was hungry!“ he asked in reply. “You didn't have to kill that innocent man, why didn't you just kill a pig or something?!?“ “You know i like food that... Struggles,“ he said with an evil grin. I pushed past him, saying, “Just leave me alone!“ and headed to a cave. But he chased after me, anger in his eyes, “You know what you got yourself into when you freed me, im not going any where.“ he pinned me against a tree and leaned close, snarling like a savage. “Go away!“ i yelled, trying to get free. He laughed evily and held my wrists down, applying enough pressure to make me yelp. He smiled and came closer, whispering, “Stop struggling, your making me hungry,“ in my ear. I began to panick a little, but hid it before he noticed, i knew what he could do, i'd seen it. He'll rip me apart like a fragileiece of paper. I acted tuffer then i felt and managed to escape, running as fast i could. He pinned me to the floor, looking at me like i was dinner, and bit my arm. At that, i woke up. I was in dragon form, i guess i'd changed in my sleep. I quickly changed back and headed to the kitchen, seeing Icee making breakfast. “Sleep well?“ she asked. I nodded but remained quiet. She placed two plates of bacon and egg on the table and we ate in silence. Moments after we had finished putting away our mess, Sky, Ty, and Jason knocked at my door. I let them in and we sat on the couch. “I see you two have become closer?“ Sky asked, raising an eyebrow and being his cocky self. “Yeah, i guess,“ i answered. Icee and I were sitting next to each other on the couch, having a telepathic conversation. “I know somethings wrong,“ she said. “It's nothing, just a bad dream i had,“ i replied. We argued about it a while, staying silent as far as the guys were concerned. “Hey, why dont we go for a walk!“ Ty suggested, trying to break the silence. “That.... Is a great idea, lets go!“ i said, instantly standing up and heading for the door. “You know what, i just remembered, i have to clean and organize my chests “ i said, turning away from the door. I could hear rain pattering outside. “But you just said you wanted to go!“ Ty said, spining me around to the door. “I realy need to do that though, or else i wont get it done!“ i said, a little nervouse. “We'll help you when we get back,“ Jason said, trying to get me to go. I shook my head, “N-no, it's fine, realy. I-I'll do myself,“ i stuttered from panick. Sky looked at me suspiciousley, “Why don't you wanna go Angel?“ i thought of a good excuse, “Because i have alot of stuff to do.“ He stood up and crossed his arms, “Like what?“ i was running out of ideas, “Well, theres, uhh, cleaning and organizing my chests, uhhh, cleaning and reorginizing my room, a-and, uhh, practicing my spells.“ They all looked at me like i was a suspect being interigated. “All of thats just busy work, You can go for a walk with us and do that later,“ Ty said. “But, i realy...“ i began, but was cut off by Sky, “Nope, not getting out of it!“ They began to push me to the door, i tried to stop them by holding firm, but it didn't work. The next few events happened so fast, i didn't have time to think...