part "i dont care anymore"

"Nice place you have here." Icee said, looking around, "So, you made it yourself?" It didn't really sound like a question though, more like an answer. "How'd you know?" I asked suspiciously. "It's symmetrically, most guys just make it however," she answered. I nodded in understanding. "So, you make your house water proof?" She asked, obviously knowing something. "Why do you ask?" I tested. "Your part Ender, so i thought..." She started, but i cut her off, "And why do you think that?" She looked at me and her eyes flashed from human, to an ice dragons. "Takes a part dragon to know one," was what she replied with. I sat back, my eyes flashed too. "So, what brings you to this part of Minecraftia?" I asked, she shrugged. "Wanted a change of scenery from the ice biomes that surround my home," was all she said before dropping the subject. I left the room and went to the kitchen to make dinner, which was mushroom stew. I served us each a bowl, Icee making conversation. We shared a few stories of adventures we've been on, laughing at the funny things and sitting on the edge of our seats at suspenseful things. I laughed when she told me about the time she slipped on an unseen ice patch, and she laughed when i told her about the time i teleported and ran straight into a tree. I set the dishes in the sink when we finished, "I'll be right back," Icee announced before going outside. I shrugged it off and magically washed, rinsed, and put away the dishes. She came in a few minutes later, slightly aggravated. "Whats wrong?" I asked, noticing her scowl. "Nothing," was all she replied with. I didn't wanna pry while she was mad because, dragons are kinda temperamental. "K, well, goodnight." I said, heading to my room. "Night," she said, laying on the couch. "What made her so mad? Why hasn't TSS bothered me yet? Why do i ask myself questions like this?" I thought, staring at my ceiling. Still so many questions, but hardly any answers...