Minecraft fanfic/ TSS fanfic 4

A few moments later, Sky, Jason, and Ty came back. Just in time too, i don't know how many more questions i could take. "Can we go back to my house now, or do you guys need to stay?" I asked. Sky looked at the others, "Actually, we have to stay, why don't you two head to your house and we'll meet up later?" He asked. I gave him an "are you kidding" look. "Come on, just for today. That way you two can get to know each other, please?" He pleaded. I lead him away, out of earshot, "Are you kidding? We just met her, we don't know if we can trust her." I said. "That's how you make friends, and come on, she seems nice enough, give her a chance," he pleaded once more. We debated about it a while, and i finally gave in. We made our way back to the group and went our separate ways. Icee and i walked for a while, but she suggested that we fly, "What if someone sees us?" I asked. "No one will, we're to far in the jungle, come on" she said, revealing her wings and flying up. I gave in and did the same, it was alot faster then walking. We got there faster then we would have if we had walked. She somehow knew i had built it myself, when i asked her how she knew, she said, "Only a girl has the talent to make this perfectly symmetrical." I shrugged and went in, she followed. "Welcome, to my humble abode," i said with a stupid smirk, flopping on my couch.