Jaksk

I awoke to the smell of something good and the feeling of soup being poured into my mouth. I swallowed and my eyes fluttered open, revealing Icee with a large spoon in her hand. I wasn't sure at first why everything looked so big, then it hit me, I was still tiny. I mentally groaned and sat up, seeing I was in Icees hand. "Thanks Icee," I said, looking up at her and trying to stand. I instantly regretted it for my vision blurred and I became light headed. Icee could see what happened and made me sit in her hand again, "Don't try to stand, your still pretty weak from using all that power." I shook my head and tried again, this time hiding it as best I could. "I'm fine," I assured her. She placed me down on a small table and Dan came in. He had just taken a shower, I could tell because he had a towel flung over his shoulder, his hair was a little wet, and he only had on shorts. "I see your awake," he said, sitting on a chair next to Icee. "Yup," I agreed, trying to balance myself to keep from falling, "How long was I out?" I asked. "Almost two days," Dan answered. My eyes widened in surprise, I must have used a lot more power then I thought. Dan chuckled at my reaction and stood up, "Ima go put clothes on," he said, leaving the room. Icee watched him as he left, smiling slightly and the way he strutted out. "So," I began, trying to break the silence that followed, "Any way of getting me back to normal size?" Icee looked at me then away, "No, sorry," she said. I sighed, "It's cool, it's not your fault," I said, sitting cross legged on the table. Dan walked in a few minutes later and stood behind Icee, putting his arms over her shoulders. “Thank you,“ he said, looking at me, “For getting us out of there.“ I smiled up at him, “No prob.“ i told him. I was still a little dizzy, but stood up anyways, trying to stretch out my wings. Unfortunatly, the sudden weight of my wings unfolding made me stumble a little. I tried hiding it, but Icee saw right through my little act and made me sit down again, this time placing me on a small bed. When i tried to stand again, she placed a finger on my stomach and made me stay down. “Dont get up, you need to rest,“ she instructed, removing her finger. I slumped back on the bed in defeat and sighed, i hated being this weak, having to rely on someone, it wasn't me, i'd rather be independent. I laid there for a while and Icee and Dan got up and went to their rooms, it was pretty late. When they left, i stood up and tried to fly around as best i could, slightly falling in the air every once in a while. I managed fo find my way around their house. Dan and Icee had a pretty good setup, brewing room, storage room, kitchen, dinning room, everything. I was apparently staying in the living room. I heard a noise from behind and saw a light from the hall, then footsteps coming towards the room. I quickly teleported back in bed just as Dan came in. I looked at him, seeing as he hadn't noticed I was awake, and he walked to the kitchen. I heard the faucet turn on and off, he walked in with a glass of water and sat on the couch, turning on the T.V.(Yes, T.V in MineCraft) I sat up and silently flew over, landing on the arm rest beside him. "What are you doing up?" He asked quietly, turning to look at me. "Couldn't sleep. What about you?" He shrugged, "Same." He began flipping through the channels and accidentally turned on a channel that had a porn commercial, he dropped the remote and I covered my eyes. "Change it! Change it!" I quietly shouted as I heard him fummble around with the remote. "I'm trying!" When he finally did, I slowly uncovered my eyes and saw he was laughing at me, I laughed too. "Shhhh, Icee's asleep," I said, still laughing. "Was asleep," we heard an annoyed voice from the hallway. We turned around and saw a sleepy Icee leaning on the door frame. "Oh, sorry Ice," Dan said, smiling apologetically. She sighed and sat next to him, "It's fine," she said, leaning on his arm. Dan wrapped his arm around her and pulled her closer. Icee smiled and snuggled close, luckily, she wasn't mad I was up. "Angel," she said calmly, "I thought I told you to stay in bed." She looked at me and I could see she was angry, guess I spoke to soon. I started to think of something to say, but was tongue tied. "Go on," she said, gesturing me to go to bed. I sighed, "Fiiiine." Dan chuckled as I stood up and flew to the bed, I felt like a little kid. I watched T.V from where I was and eventually fell asleep after they got up, turned off the T.V, and whent to bed.