Chapter 4

As she came back with two cones of ice cream, she found him rummaging through her bag. She frowned annoyed, What was he searching for? Money? She doubted. His eyes fell on her and his face lit up in a bright smile. Her heart skipped a beat seeing his perfect smile. She always adored his smile, in his movies, for the reason because the whole room lit up when he smiled.

       "Why don't you write your name in any of your books?" He asked curiously. She visibly relaxed, he was just curious.

          "I just don't. It's easier to resale it that way." She shrugged sitting beside him with abundant distance between them. He shifted closed to her and leaned closer to her took a bite out of one of the cones.

        "Hmm...chocolate...How did you know that was my favourite?" He licked the remanent cream from his lips. She blushed and looked away, her mind drifting to awkward thoughts.

      "Don't tell me! You were my die hard fan, weren't you?" He chuckled.

       "No way! I wasn't. I just watched it 'cause all my friends had a crush on you." She lied again.

       "Oh really? Then what is this?" His mouth curved in a mocking smile as he lifted the scrap book and in that was her sketch of Abhay and her locking lips.

        "Ahhh! It's not mine!" She snapped.

      "Really? So you aren't Mrs. Abhay D'souza?" He teased her.

     "Nope! Give it back!" She squealed. She couldn't grab it because her both hands held a cone each. She stomped her feet as he laughed at all her embarrassing sketches. She tried to shift one cone to her other hand and it dropped to the ground in a plop.

      His eyes fell to the fallen cone and his smile dropped. "And that was yours! I'm not giving you any of mine now!" She stuck her tongue out at him and licked her ice cream.

      "Really bunny?" He asked as he stood up from the bench. His eyes were dark like the rainy clouds. She gulped and stepped back wards no where to run. Surely, he won't kill her for ice cream. But then he was the same guy who tried to mug her a while back.

      He treaded closer until there was just an inch of space between them. She could feel his hot breath on her cheeks but she was too scared to move. He tipped his head inching closer towards hers. Her mind was half excited, half scared. In a day, she was mugged and now going to get kissed by the former star, Abhay D'souza.