E p i l o g u e

Rose sighed at the mirror. It had been 1 year and 21 days since she was stabbed in an alley and every day since then she had missed him. She rewatched all his movies again and again noticing all the small details. Like his smile, she knew the difference between his fake and real smile.

     She looked at her pencil skirt and her white t shirt, complete with her sparkly shoes. She bid her mother good bye. Her mother had finally summed up the  courage to divorce her awful excuse of a father. She had been happy ever since.

       She quickly walked to her car and drove to the mall. She quickly went to the book store.

     "We have our author here!!! Please stay in line! She'll sign each and every one's copy!"

    She excitedly ran quickly to the start of the line and sat on the chair. Before her was a teenage girl who clutched her book tightly against her chest.

    "Oh Miss Rose! I'm so happy to meet you! Your book made me laugh and it made me cry! Oh my God!" She ranted as Rose signed the first page.

        "I'm happy you felt all these extreme emotions. Thank you for reading!" She said joyfully.

      After the long line had diminished, there was one last girl. "Your book is awesome but I didn't like the ending. Do Jack and Juliet just die?"

     "I've moved on sweetie, you should too!" She smiled as a painful expression crossed her face. Sometimes, life did not have happy endings.

***

        The End.

Just kidding! Please read on.

***

        "The people hate me, don't they?" He sighed changing to a cotton shirt and  slipped into a jacket.

      "Abhay. I can't. Just be happy that your therapy is finished and you  can happily go back to your family."

     "Yeah, you're right." He said to his manager.

      Abhay was tired when the flight had landed safely in India. He lazily walked to the airport entrance. He heard a slow chant as he walked closer to the entrance.

     "Abhay! Abhay! Abhay!"

   His eyes widened as he saw hundreds of people swarmed who excitedly screamed and chanted his name. They all held plaques and signs of his name.

     What the hell? He thought. His manager Rahul pulled him in middle of a throng of body guards.

     "What the hell is going on? Are they here to kill me?" He asked panicked.

    "No!! They're here to welcome you! Smile and wave!" Rahul said.

      They were pushed and prodded from the immense wave of crowd. He took a breath of relief as they reached his car. He was shoved inside.

    "What is going on?" He asked Rahul again.

      "Here!" Rahul shoved an ipad in his hands and close the car door leaving him alone in the car.

     On it were pictures of news articles. Abhay skimmed over the head lines.

Bollywood hit star: Abhay actually a real life hero!

   Abhay the saviour!

Girl says Abhay was very brave and saved her from a lunatic who was had attacked her on her way home!