Meet Raghav, the boy next door...

Only for you...💕

As the heavy sound of his alarm rang in his ears, Raghav, also well known as Ram woke up with a start. Oh gosh!!! He cried..Its already 6:30...maa...I'm so sorry...he said to himself as he rushed to the bathroom to freshen himself. Ten minutes later, he ran downstairs only to find his mother preparing dishes for today's Ganesh Chathurthi. Maa...I'm soo sorry!!! He said as he held his ears and went in front of her. I promised to help you prepare for today's festival but I overslept...he said. Aww..its ok dear...Kausalya said with an assuring smile. You at least remember your promise...there is still time...you can help me now...she said. They heard the door bell...Mrs Raghuvanshi...are u home..??? Mrs Petrick here.... It was their neighbour...yes, you read it right...Mrs Petrick...

Raghav and his family including his mother, Kausalya, father, Dashrath and brother, Lakshman, had shifted to America two years back due to Ram's father, Dasharath's transfer. They were known to be the only Indian family to never gave up their cultures and customs. Because of them, most of their neighbours were attracted and impressed by our Indian culture. So during Indian festivals, all of them would arrive at Ram's place to see and enjoy the celebrations. Some of the festivals, like Krishna ashtami and Ganesh Chaturthi became so popular that all their English neighbours celebrated them in their houses too. And today was Ganesh Chaturthi...the most awaited festival for them...