The final battle!

After having the tasty breakfast prepared by herself, Maithili informed Raghav and Urmila and left for her university. She went there to rehearse for her inaugural performance, a fusion of Bharatanatyam and Kathak.

Raghav sensed something wrong...he couldn't allow her to go all by herself... He soon informed Lakshman and left the house. While he was driving he suddenly saw a small cave like structure on the way...he had seen it before too...but something today drew him towards it. He parked his car behind and entered the cave. As he went deeper inside it, he found a light glow. As he furthered he saw an idol...an idol of the ten headed king, Ravan.

Suddenly, he heard a the rocks move. He feared something wrong must have happened with Maithili... Deciding not to waste his time here, he turned to leave.... Stop!! Came a hard voice... He turned back, shocked to see the idol fallen down. He carefully picked it up and held it near in his hands. He closed his eyes and suddenly, flash of memory came back to him...he saw himself, dressed in a sanyasi clothing...and a demon king, lying on the ground, defeated, folding his hands. Ravan!? Raghav whispered. Yes!!! I'm the mighty king! Ravan.... But, I'm here to help u....not harm u... came the same voice. Yes...ur Siya is indeed in trouble...go save her!!! I'll give u one clue...nothing can win over love... I hope u understand this...go now!!! Raghav was astonished! Without thinking about it much, he left to the university.

When he reached there, he found that his guess was right...Maithili had left the university long back...she was no where to be found!

He rushed to the forest behind the university. Deep inside, he finally found his Siya, sweating profusely... She seemed scared, shocked... Sitae!!! He called, not realising why he called her that. Ram!! She came running to him and hugged him tight. He too hugged her back...the forest grew darker.....spooky sounds and noises made its way through...the wind blew harshly... Raghav closed his eyes and remembered Ravan's words...nothing can win over love... love...yes...that was it! This uncanny happenings could be put to an end only by the true love they had for each other...it was a test of love for them...

All the little branches of trees started falling on them...big stones hit them...but he never left her...he hugged her tight and protected her from everything...she too prayed to her Gowri Maa to protect her Ram...

They heard fearful shrieks...terrifying laughs...and more... Suddenly a miracle happened...there was a huge beam of light emerging from them...it spread across the forest...after sometime, they heard the same haunted voice of shoorpankha shout...this was a shout for help...they did not know what was happening but they knew her existence was vanishing. After a final, loudest shriek, all came to an end. Stones stopped falling on them...the wind calmed down...the forest grew lighter...

Finally, both opened their eyes..both had tears..they looked at each other...and hugged again !

Maithili retreated and looked here and there...what miracle happened Ram? Who saved us!? She asked, still drying her tears... The miracle was...we fell in love with each other..and our love saved us...Raghav replied smartly, caressing her cheeks. He kissed her forehead and said...come..let's go home...she won't trouble us again...

I hoped u liked this part...tried fantasy for the first time...hope I didn't bore u😊😘