The naughty lover...

Raghav and Maithili returned home and saw that Kausalya and Dashrath were back. They they greeted them and resumed their activities.

In the night.

Raghav!...Lakshman!...Maithili!...Urmila!...come to have you dinner children...Kausalya called them as she decorated the table with her special dishes. The table was a big one where exactly six people could sit. Lakshman sat in front of Urmila, Raghav in front of Maithili and Dashrath in front of aKausalya. As Kausalya served the dinner, all left their mobiles aside and started having the wonderful meal. How is it Maithili? Kausalya asked...I made this gulab jamuns specially for you...i think I could fill in the taste of ur mother... Ohh...nothing like that aunty...Maithili said in her sweetest voice....u cook as good as my mother...she replied, making Raghav smile at her humility. As they were busy enjoying the food, Maithili felt a grip on her hand....she looked down and saw Raghav holding her hand(under table 😜) . She looked at him widening her eyes and he gave her that naughty smile of his...she was surely going have a tough time now....every time anyone looked at her, she tried to free her hands but in vain...Raghav was enjoying looking at her struggling expressions as he laughed to himself...