Practice! Practice! Practice!...

5:30 am...morning

As he was sleeping peacefully dreaming of Maithili, a hard sound of Mridangam woke Raghav up. He rubbed his eyes and got up to see who was disturbing his sleep. He followed the beautiful track of the pure Sanskrit shlokas and found himself behind his garage door! He carefully opened it and to his astonishment, saw Maithili and Urmila in their salvars and veil with a tight grip of a cotton rope around their waists.(we call it datti..it is tightly tied on the waist to have a grip on movements in upper torso and also to gain the feminine figure of the waist). His sleepy eyes simply examined Maithili's wonderful body movements to the divine music falling on his ears. Her expressions were simply astonishing and his sleep disappeared looking at them . Bhaiyya...! Lakshman came rubbing his eyes hearing the same commotion. He looked at Raghav near the garage door and he roo went there. But as soon as his eyes fell on the elegant Urmila, he too seemed to be lost in a new world. Instead of questioning them, he simply looked at them, stunned to core. How can such a naughty girl like urmila have such good matured ability in dancing!! He wondered.

Their practice ended with perfect posture as Urmila and Maithili dropped on the floor, sweating like anything. Didi....today's practice was super exhausting Na...Urmila exclaimed, drying her sweat...yes urmila...Maithili replied...we are practicing after so many days no...we have to go through all these...

Suddenly, the two girls heard someone clapping and were surprised to see Lakshman and Raghav in the door. God..!! Maithili you dance soo well! Raghav exclaimed, sitting beside her. Lakshman too sat beside Urmila and looked at her with a confused face. Are you always like this...matured or are you simply acting in front of me like a naughty girl Urmila..? Lakshman asked, bringing Urmila to a fit of giggles.

Later, the two girls had a relaxing bath in hot water and stepped out of their room. Suddenly, a sharp pain ceased them....oh no...didi!!! Once again I have got thigh pain!! Urmila cried . Yes Urmila...Maithili said I get this when I practice after having a gap...Maithili too cried along with her! But looking at urmila, she held her cheeks and said...u rest here dear...I'll get the breakfast for you...

Urmila: But didi...u also are suffering...

Maithili: Not as much as my dear sister is...Maithili winked and limped out if the door, frowning for each and every step she placed. Co incidentally, Raghav came out of his room and saw Maithili. Noticing no one was with her, he decided to get romantic... But on coming near, he saw she was limping due to her pain. Maithili...he ran to her...what happened!!??

Nothing...she replied with her sweet smile...i practiced after such a long time no..thats why my thighs are aching...I'll be alright in a day or two...don't worry 😊.

He looked deep into her eyes, making her a little nervous. He pulled her by her waist and swiped her off the floor. Raghav...what are you doing!!!??? She asked in anxiety. What if anyone sees!? Shhh...he whispered.

He carried her all the way down with her staring at his eyes in worry. He came near the kitchen and called out to his mother for Maithili's shock...Maa...where is the breakfast?? Kausalya, without looking back, busy in her chores said....its on the dining table Raghav...take it yourself...im busy!... See...Raghav whispered looking at Maithili...no one will notice us. He carried her till the table and made her sit there. As he opened the hot box, Maithili stammered...bu...but..i need to take breakfast to urmila up there..!! Don't worry...Raghav said casually, Lakshman has already done that job. As he put the food in the plate, Maithili thought she would eat now but to her surprise, Raghav took the plate to his room. She still sat on the chair, wondering what he was up to. Then, he came back, carried her once more and took her to his room. U'll have ur breakfast here...he said, closing the door....