Chapter 13

//Morgan\\

I stood shocked as everything sort of went down. Scarlet took off running towards the fire, along with Tobs, Alex and Kel. The others had ran for the locker rooms, but Julie and I remained. "Oh God, Scar..." I thought, watching her run into the smoke and flames. Tears filled my eyes, but I didn't really know why. A hand grabbed mine, and I turned to look at Julie who also had tears in her eyes. She stared in terror, watching the ceiling begin to fall in large amounts. "Jules, we've got to get out of here." I said, now actually beginning to cry. "We can't leave them behind..." She whimpered, and I nodded. Together we sprinted, and started screaming for Tobin, Lex and Kel to hurry up, that the building was going to collapse. "Come on!" Julie cried, Alex heard and grabbed the others. "We've got to go!" She yelled, and began walking towards us. "But Scarlet!" Tobin yelled, and for the first time I saw Tobin show emotion other than goofyness or sarcasm. She was scared. "We're running out of time!" Alex yelled back, now having to hold both Tobin and Kelley back as they tried to run towards where our other teammate had gone. I couldn't lie, I wanted to run over there and get her out too. I couldn't stand the thought of loosing her. I glared at Julie, and I could tell she already knew what I was going to do because she shook her head. "Morgan no.. No!" I let go of her hand and sprinted down the wall before I leaped up to grab the railing, then lifted myself up and ran into the smoke. I shielded my eyes the best I could, the smoke was intense. "Scarlet!! Jade where are you?!" I cried out, when suddenly I heard loud bursting from above. I could see larger pieces of the ceiling falling. A hand grabbed mine, I turned to see my teammate holding a small Korean girl. Jade had a large cut on her forehead, and blood had dried to the side of her face all the way down her neck. She was covered in ash, but she looked fine. "Let's get out of here." She said, and we both ran down the stairs. By now, the entire building was beginning to crumble. The other 4 of our teammates were running out now, so we made a run for it too. I took a look behind me, the building falling, and just as I looked ahead, the building was crumbling there too. "We're stuck." Scarlet said, grabbing my hand. We all looked around in fear, before she pulled me close. She put her arm around me and shielded both I and the small girl with her body. That was the last thing I saw before things went dark.

So sorry for the short chapter.. I've had writers block. If you have ideas, please drop them in the comments below! Thanks ^o^ XOXO