32

Y/N's P.o.V.

By the time I woke up, Percy had already gotten out of bed. There was a note on his pillow.

'You drool when you sleep.'

I smiled with an(wow, another!) eye roll and scoff.

I swear, most of my exercise is from the amount of eye rolls I do every day.

Anyway, I got out of bed and stole one of Percy's sweatshirts and opened his cabin door. A cool breeze welcomed me, along with a few snowflakes falling down.

I shivered and stepped outside.

"Y/N!"

I turned my head to face the person who had called my name.

A boy with blonde hair and a pair of nerdy-ish glasses came running up to me. He wore a purple shirt, spelling S.P.Q.R.

"Who are you?" I asked, trying to analyse him.

"Jason," he answered slightly out of breath. His eyes flickered from left to right, then took my hand to drag me behind the Poseidon cabin.

"What are you doing?" I demanded, pulling my hand away. I just realized who he was; Jason Grace, a child of Zeus. He sparred with Clarisse La Rue yesterday.

Jason just put a finger on his lips and ushered me closer to the forest behind us.

When we had gotten 1/4 of a mile into the woods, I pushed him up against a tree and pulled out my spear from my boot. It extended to its full height, a little above my head.

"Tell me what you want, or I'll stab your leg and blame it on a Cyclops," I threatened.

Jason smirked, a reflection of Percy's troublemaker smile. "Oh, come on now" he joked, putting his hands but his head in defeat.

I clenched my teeth and held the spear tighter. "Answer me, blondie," I said. "I"m not afraid to hurt you."

Jason put a hand on my shoulder, making me burn inside despite the winter weather.

"Don't shoot the messenger, babe," he replied slackly. "I'm just going to tell you what's going on at camp, and give you an opportunity to keep your little boyfriend alive." He wrapped a balled fist into the neck hole of the sweatshirt.

"Now listen to me, girly," Jason whispered, his face inching closer and closer to mine. "You're going to swear on the River Styx that you won't spill a word, or I'll gladly kill --"

"Not a fucking chance," I interrupted, pushing him away from me. The woods reeked of sweat. I twirled the spear in my head and pointed it at him threateningly. "I'll beat the crap out of you first."

Jason laughed, throwing his head back. "Y/N," he began, "I haven't even finished my sentence." Jason took an easy step towards me and held his hands expectantly in front of him. "It's not you I'll be killing. It's Percy Jackson."

Suddenly a shadowy figure appeared behind me. Before I could react, it held a sharp weapon to my throat.

"Cloaks are so last season," the mystery person muttered before wrapping one around me. It held some sort of gas, making my vision slowly disappear.

"Actually," Jason whispered into my ear, "I lied. Piper's too innocent. I think I will use you to my free will."

And then everything went completely back.