35

Y/N's P.o.V.

I stepped out of my cabin in a scarf, wearing the standard camp tee and jeans, watching my breath turn visible through the cold winter air.

"L/N!"

I turned my face quickly to the sound, to face Percy running up to me. He jumped and threw his arms around me, laughing like a madman.

"Calm down!" I giggled, almost falling down from the impact of his hug.

Percy just buried his cold nose into the crook of the neck, his breaths loud.

"Let's go inside," he whispered, pulling away from me. He looked me up and down, then grabbed my hand to drag me inside.

I rolled my eyes and followed him, ignoring Nico who stared at me from across the camp snickering.

Percy closed the door behind us quickly and began skipping around.

"You seem tipsy," I said, smiling. "What did you drink before this?"

He turned back to me, his brilliant sea green eyes brighter than ever.

"I'm in love!" he yelled, running back to throw his arms around me once more. "I woke up and felt totally different! I'm in love with you, Y/N!"

I shook my head and pulled Percy closer to my body. His breathing began to slow down, but his cheeks were still rosy with delight. His hands moved to my waist, then slithered up to the small of my back.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered, kissing me gently on my lips. "You're so beautiful, Y/N."

I rolled my eyes and played with his hair. It was softer than you would imagine. Somehow, it felt safe. I've never been with someone who made me feel safe, except my mom.

"I love you too, Percy," I replied.

(A/N:

This used to be smut, but then I deleted all of it if you were wondering about all those "WHAT IS THIS/MY EYES ARE BURNING" comments.)