Day 3

"Use the first piece of dialogue you hear and base your story around it."

(A/N: Contains some spoilers for Zen's Route.)

----------------------------------------------

Chop! (ZENXREADER... Sorta.. :D)

It's one day until the party... But no preperations are able to be made... Just a few hours ago, the apartment I stayed in got intruded by an unknown man with a tattoo on his arm. But luckily my lovely Zen has saved me in the nick of time. Now I'm staying safely at his place.

We were both sitting on the couch, watching "The Jalapeño Topping Was Pretty Spicy" as I was lying against his strong muscular body. About 20 minutes into the movie, I heard Zen's stomach rumble with to my right, which was the side of my head rested against him. "Zenny? Are you hungry?" I ask, looking him in his beautiful reddish eyes. "Well kind off, but I don't think we have anything here, I forgot to do groceries.." Zen says, letting out a slight sigh if dissapointment. "Should I do some groceries?" I ask the white haired actor. "I don't really think that is safe for you.." Zen responds worried. "Don't worry, I'll wear lots of clothing and sunglasses, nobody will recognize me!" I say with a smile. "But still... I don't want to take a risk of almost losing you, or even really losing you. I can't imagine a life wi-" I interrupted him by giving him a long and passionate kiss on his mouth. "Can I now please go?" I say smiling, with my head still close to his after the kiss. "Alright then... But be quick and stay safe!" Zen says after giving me a quick peck on my cheek. After which, I put on some other clothes and left to the store.

*10 minutes later*

I got a bag full of groceries, vegetables, fruits and some snacks to reduce the stress we've had. When I arrived at Zen's door, I noticed all the security guards were gone. At first I was weirded out, but then I remembered that Jumin had needed them all for an emergancy "Cat Project"... He risks our safety for that cat... Glad both Zen and I are allergic.

As I come even closer to the house I start to hear a weird chopping noise, almost like if someone is chopping meat. I decide to stand close to the wall to investigate the sound first. That's when I heard a girls voice happily chant "Chop! Chop! Chop!" I start to get seriously weirded out and decide to watch through the little window Zen has in his apartment. That's when my heart broke into pieces.
I saw Zen's body on the couch, completely mutilated with blood everywhere. And behind him, with a butchers knife in her hand, chanting "Chop! Chop! Chop!" Smacking repeatedly in his head...

was Echo Girl.