Day 5

"Search up a random word on google images, write a story about the 7th image."

----------------------------------------------

JUMIN X MC

MC's POV:

"Prrrrrrr..." The sound of Elizabeth 3rd purring next to my head shook me up. I look around for Jumin, yet unable to find him.

Jumin and I have been happily married after the first party, after which I immediately moved in with him. Zen and the others were sceptic of the success of this at first, but two years later Jumin and I have only experienced minor setbacks.

I softly pat Ellie's head and start calling for Jumin, "Jumin?? Jumin where are yo-" I get interrupted by him standing at the doorway, wearing only his pants. I quickly take a glance at his body, those amazingly pumped pecs, the smooth and hard abs and slowly I avert my gaze back to his face, on which I notice a slight grin. "I presume you're enjoying this sight." He says, walking up to me and sitting next to me. "I was thinking about going out today." He softly says, gazing at Ellie who is begging for his attention. "Where to?" I ask confused. "That is a surprise." He says with a smirk, after which he suddenly grabs a cloth out of his backpocket and blindfolds me. "J-JUMIN! WHAT ARE-" "Don't worry my love, you will see the surprise soon." He interrupts, softly grabbing me bridal style.

I hear soft and slow footsteps and after a minute I hear a door open. Then I hear Driver Kim laughing and a car starting it's engine. "J-Jumin??? Just at least tell me where we are going!" I say scared. "No, it will ruin the element of surprise." He says, after which he stuffs my mouth with another cloth.

I forgot how much he liked these kind of things. Another reason why we fit together perfectly.

After about 10 minutes I hear that the car stopped. I felt Jumin grabbing me the same way as before and I feel the cold breeze of fresh air flowing past my neck. After just a few footsteps he puts me down. "We're here!" Jumin enthusiastically says. I slowly take off the blindfold and cloth in my mouth and right in front of me I see the biggest, most beautiful house ever. I look at Jumin with a confused glance. "Why are we at this beautiful house?" I ask. Jumin softly smirks and grabs my hands, holding his face very close to mine. He softly says, "I know you always wanted a nicer, bigger home. With a large yard, further away from society." He brings his face closer to mine. "So now I decided to surprise you! The moving-company is already busy, this is going to be our new home." He says with the biggest smile I've ever seen in the time we've known each other. "Oh~ Jumin!" I say enthusiastically, but before I could continue, our lips intertwined during the soft sunset.