CHAPTER ONE: Until Earlier Today...

Note to new readers: "P.O.V" stands for "point of view" and shall be used since the story will change perspective. This is to give characters depth. I have bolded wherever there is a change in perspective so it will be easier to identify for you.

ANTHONY'S P.O.V.

How can I take this? I've been waiting, hoping that SHE would do this first. Kalel seems to have no idea that there is anything wrong with our relationship! We've been fighting a lot lately and our couch is my bed almost every night. It's clear that it isn't going to last, but I'm scared to be the one to break off the engagement. There was no longer a spark. After we got engagement rings, the love seemed to have died. Will I have to do this?

KALEL'S P.O.V.

Anthony has been acting strange. Yes, we've been fighting quite a bit, but even married couples do that, and soon WE will be a married couple... Why doesn't this excite me? Am I falling out of love with Anthony? What? No! I can't be. Just pre-wedding jitters, right? Yeah.

Of course I'm nervous! My wedding is only two weeks away! And, as if regular weddings weren't stressful enough, YouTube weddings are INSANE! All brides pick out flower bouquets, but I have to deal with things like setting up a filming/vlogging section, making sure the beauty gurus of the web approve of my style, and the unbelievably long guest list!

Anthony hasn't even been helping much! Why not? Does he not want to get married? No, I'm being ridiculous... I just need to calm down and finish with these flower arrangements.

IAN'S P.O.V.

My best friend's wedding is only two weeks away. I'm so happy for Anthony! He's the best friend any guy could ask for. I've never really seen much in Kalel, but Anthony did, and if she made him happy, then she might as well be family. I'd have to start treating her like family now. It would be ridiculous for the best man to NOT accept the bride. Or so I thought, until earlier today...

*flashback*

I was on my way back to the house after picking up some more pink frosted sprinkled doughnuts for food battle. We had accidentally purchased too few the first time. It's amazing how fast we go through these things!

Once at the house, I parked, got the doughnut box, and was about to open the door when I heard yelling inside. I couldn't make out exactly what was being yelled, but if something made Anthony that mad, I wanted to know what it was.

I slowly opened the door and went inside. Anthony and Kalel were in the kitchen. They hadn't even noticed me as I peeked around the corner at them.

I heard Kalel scream "I don't care how many people are expecting a video! I... We are expecting to get married soon! Wedding planning isn't a one-person job, Anthony! If we're going to pull this off, you need to get your shit together and help!"

Then Anthony was yelling too. "I can only do what is humanly possible! I've tried helping, but my ideas are rejected every fucking time! If you don't allow me to finish my suggestion before you shoot it down, then why do you ask for suggestions? And as for Smosh, it has been in my life a LOT longer than you have, so-"

Anthony was cut off when Kalel slapped him across the face. I was shocked, absolutely petrified! Although I hadn't expected Anthony to compare his relationship and it's worth to Smosh, Kalel's sudden violence left my mouth agape. I shut it and kept listening.

Kalel's voice has now been purposefully lowered, but I could still hear it waver with the anger that she was trying to contain. "Don't you EVER imply that Smosh is more important than me. I am your fiancé, and should never have to compete with your job or your friend. You've already screwed up twice this week, so tonight is your THIRD night sleeping on the couch" she said while pointing at him.

Anthony looked almost confused by her words. She simply turned around to leave. I couldn't believe what I had just heard and felt ashamed for eavesdropping so I quickly tried to hide in the shadows.

It was the pink doughnut box that gave me away to Kalel when she was walking to the door.She abruptly turned just long enough to give me a clearly forced smile and say, "Hi, Ian. Please remind Anthony that he is MINE,
NOT yours."

Then she left, slamming the door to the house behind her, and after I brief silence, I began to hear sobs from the kitchen... Now, what does the best man do?

ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ
Author note thing:

Hello readers,

This is the first fan fiction I've ever written. I've tried other forms of writing, but it seems that fan fictions get the most feedback and I desperately want feedback so my writing can improve. So, if you have thoughts, tips, pointers, suggestions, etc., please leave a comment and let me know! Also, of you haven't noticed yet, I'm a stickler for spelling. This will be the most grammatically correct fan fiction ever (or so I hope)! Anyways, goodbye until the next chapter or story!

Love, Vivitus