Uh oh

Somi POV
Omo! I got caught! Oh no! Jimin's going to be so mad. As I came inside my house Jimin was in the dinner room. "Hi Somi!" "H-hey Jimin!" "What's wrong?" "H-haha, well funny thing. Um you know how I like Jungkook and all? Well um I kind of got caught and well-."

"You got caught! For doing what!" He was literally screaming at me. "I'm sorry!" I ran up to my room and locked my door. I payed on my bad and started crying. He's never yelled like that at me.

I mean we do fight but he's never screamed at me like that. Right in front of my face. I was scared. I was shaking. I then heard the doorbell ring. I heard the door open and heard voices that sounded familiar. I didn't care who came. I just kept on crying.

Jimin POV
I screamed at her. I never did that to her before. I then came back when the door bell rang. I went to open the door. When I opened it I was surprised to see all my members there standing in front of me.

"Hey jamless!" They all screamed. "Hey what are you doing here?" "We'll tell you if you let us in!" V said. I moved aside and let them all in. After they all came in Jin told me that they were bored and just wanted to hang and play games. We all waited for Rap Monster hyung who was in the bathroom.

When he came out he asked a question. "Hey Jimin do you hear someone crying. Like a girl?" "Oh I did too I thought it was just me?" Jhope hyung said. "If I tell will you keep it a secret?" "Of course!"

They all yelled. "Well the thing is. I have a sister and we kind of got into a fight. I have never yelled at her so harshly and well, I kind of did. Now she's probably crying her eyes out." I explained.
----------------------------------
Okay well that's all I'm going  to write. If you want more at least a few votes and a few more reads I promise I will update and also check out the other ones. Also comment down how it's going if you like it or not.