Feelings?

Y/N POV
I woke up in Jungkook's arms which were really comfortable. I wasn't the tough one no more. This was the fangirling mode.
*Fangirl Mode= On*

I gently poked his nose. It was so soft and cute. I was softly caressing his cheeks. His cheeks are so beautiful and soft. I lightly held his cheek.

His hand came to hold onto my wrist. "Well good morning to you too." He said in his morning raspy voice. Which indeed is hot. I was so in shock that I didn't know that he was scooting closer to me.

When I did notice I pushed off the bed. "Oh I'm sorry. Are you okay?!" "Of course not. You made a boo boo on me!" He said in a baby voice. "You aren't no 1 year old you got yourself." I rolled back to my spot.

When he got up he got back on the bed and backed hugged me. He was a little too comfortable that he also put his leg on top of mines. His face came closer to my neck and just stayed there.

I tried to break free. But he was too strong. "Hey. You know if you keep moving it's not going to help. It's just going to make both of us closer.

Do you want us closer?" "No of course not." Just kidding of course I did. I mean being close to the Golden Maknae Jeon Jungkook? That's the dream.

I just stayed still and slowly went back to sleep.
Jungkook POV
She started to slowly go to sleep. She was pretty. Way too pretty.

I've always noticed her ever since she came to the school. I wish I would of knew that she was Jimin's sister a long time ago.

I can't believe Jimin hid her from us all these years? How did he manage to do so? I kept looking at her. She was as beautiful as an angel. Maybe even more.

I'm in luv. I got up and gave her a peck on the forehead then went downstairs. I saw Jimin in the kitchen looking for something to eat. "Hey hyung!"

"Hey Kook! How come you weren't sleeping in my room? Were you in the guest room?" "No!" "Where were you then?"

"Umm..... in your sister's room?" "You were what?!!!!" "I'm sorry hyung!!" "What did you do?" "We just slept nothing else happened! But I think I like her.? She adorable!" "You like my sister? She likes you too!"