I'm sorry

Somi POV
After a while I stopped crying. I heard a knock on the door and asked who it was. "Hey I'm Rap Monster. Your brothers friend. Can I come in?" "Yeah." He came and sat next to me. "I heard about what your brother did. Are you mad at him or sad?" "Umm no. I'm not mad. I'm just a little down because he's never yelled at me like that before." "Maybe because he just cares? Don't take it to heart okay?" "Okay. Thanks oppa." "Come on let's go downstairs." "Um oppa I'm scared." "Why?" I then told him everything. Everything that involved their concerts that I went too. Falling for Jungkook. Following Jungkook. Everything spelled out. "Oh wow. You came to almost all the concerts and fan meetings. How come I can't remember you at all?" "Maybe because you've met to many fans." "Maybe? How about we go downstairs and you can tell your brother how you feel? Huh?" "O-okay." As me and Rap Monster walked down the stairs I could see my brother standing up and walking closer to me. As I reached the bottom he apologized. "I'm sorry Somi. I didn't mean to yell at you like that." I ran up to his arms and hugged him. "It's okay. You are my older brother and my only brother there is no way I would be mad at you." After a while of making up with my brother I sat down with all of them. My brother explained everything to all of them. Even the part where I love Jungkook. When he got to that part I kept looking at Jungkook. He also looked at me too. After telling everyone everything we all got a little more comfortable.